Using Visine to give people the runs

Pages : [1] 2

Spacebump
02-10-2004, 04:47 PM
Has anyone ever done this? From what I learned today at school half a bottle of Visine put in someones drink makes them **** alot.

Data
Visine is just saline solution.

Isn't it?

Edit: Yes.

http://www.prodhelp.com/images/visine_original_df_1.gif
http://www.prodhelp.com/images/visine_original_df_5.gif

Acer
hmm

I HEARD IT WAS GOOD FOR RED EYES, NOT BROWNEYES

OMGLO!L11

Got Haggis?
yeah, waitresses do that if you are rude to them.....heard about that before.

lecatPuke
02-10-2004, 04:48 PM
Visine is just saline solution.

Isn't it?

I drink my own tears to soften my stools

Ciceron
02-10-2004, 04:48 PM
hmm

I HEARD IT WAS GOOD FOR RED EYES, NOT BROWNEYES

OMGLO!L11

:lol:

Data
02-10-2004, 04:51 PM
So in summary, salt water does not give you water ass.

lecatPuke
02-10-2004, 04:51 PM
http://www.snopes.com/toxins/visine.asp

oh well :(

old_skul
02-10-2004, 04:55 PM
Great. From Snopes:

The active ingredient in Visine eye drops is Tetrahydrozoline HCl 0.05%. Swallowing this substance can result in a number of nasty effects, including:

Lowering body temperature to dangerous levels
Making breathing difficult, or even halting it entirely
Blurring vision
Causing nausea and vomiting
Elevating and then dropping blood pressure
Causing seizures or tremors
Sending the ingester into a coma

So, if you *really* want revenge...

Data
02-10-2004, 04:59 PM
At what levels, though? It's only 5 hundredths of a percent of the entire solution. I don't think even an entire bottle would be enough to intoxicate you to that level.

vempire
02-10-2004, 05:01 PM
From Snopes:

In 1996, a two-year-old child who ingested at most 2 to 3 mL of Visine eye drops became dangerously lethargic and unresponsive to every stimulus except deep pain.

I wonder what they kept doing to the kid until they got a response and why they would go to the extreme of "deep pain?"

Spacebump
02-10-2004, 05:13 PM
so does anyone know anything that you'd be able to put in someones drink that'd make them **** alot?

Data
02-10-2004, 05:15 PM
so does anyone know anything that you'd be able to put in someones drink that'd make them **** alot?
:google:

P Masta Flex
02-10-2004, 05:16 PM
http://www.bikeraft.com/store/images/items/CmpSudsL.JPG

end thread

The FILM from this stuff will give you the runs like you wouldnt believe, imagine what a drop in someones soda will do.

KronicaL
02-10-2004, 05:17 PM
I dunno if it is visine, I believe it works better with contact solution. It has a certain preservitive in it, or something like that :shrug: Not sure, but I have wanted to try and do this to someone :D

BallZDeeP
02-10-2004, 05:20 PM
I used

Morpholine (MOR):
A corrosion inhibitor, especially in steam boiler systems

An emulsifier for cosmetics, rubless waxes, and polishes
A separating agent for volatile amines
An intermediate in the manufacture of optical brighteners
An intermediate for textile lubricants, softening agents, adjuvants, whitening agents, sizing emulsifiers, rubber vulcanization accelerators, antioxidants, surface-active agents, plasticizers, viscosity improvers, insecticides, fumigants, herbicides, dyes, and catalysts.

I added a few dropperfulls of this on my chief when i was in the service. I was only supposed to use 3 drops to give him a quick shotgun blast **** in the pants.

When we mustered the next morning I was looking around and chief was a no show. He was up in medical passed out with 4 drip bags connected to him. He came in the next day and told people he had some kind of flu..He felt really sick just after I spiked his Dr. Pepper and was ****ting and puking at the same time...for about 10 hours straight

A bottle of Visine will **** someones day up though

Machine
02-10-2004, 05:21 PM
Brake fluid will cause serious **** fireworks.

Stilgar
02-10-2004, 05:23 PM
OFN, well known bartender "trick."
And do not use half a bottle, you may kill someone.
****ting oneself to death is a messy proposition to say the least.

Flunky
02-10-2004, 05:25 PM

search for websites on poisoning. i hope you get caught and get to eat through a straw for the rest of your life as a result...

BallZDeeP
02-10-2004, 05:27 PM

already been posted

Another thing we did in the service was, wash some cups and plates and let it dry with the soap still on it...

Palmolive and Dawn work for this...