t-241560-p-3 please list things that the stereotypical "hick" owns [Flat] - Page 3 - TribalWar Forums

please list things that the stereotypical "hick" owns

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

Crazy8
09-21-2003, 11:09 PM
wheres juggernaught

hahahha

Sgarissta
09-21-2003, 11:11 PM
you can't own the mullet

the mullet owns you

business in the front, party in the back.

Glare
bzz wrong.

hicks also own a lot of worthless hounds.

nigga i live right by several of the biggest hick towns in missouri

i know hicks

and i lived in TN for 11 years

DoctoR WanG
A car or truck out in the yard w/o tires on cinderblocks

Dynamo
09-21-2003, 11:25 PM
http://grove.ufl.edu/~cirop57/camaro01.jpg

Xionic
09-21-2003, 11:30 PM
A cheap rent-to-own big screen TV to watch WWE/Nascar on that will eventually be repossessed and a bucket to keep their cooking grease in.

aScotiA
09-21-2003, 11:35 PM
I've come across a lot of hicks. One ting I've noticed about them is their ability with machines and to sort of nonchalantly brag about how good they are but can actually back up their bragging.

They also don't lie very much :shrug:

Glare
09-21-2003, 11:37 PM
whats funny is most of these hicks and hoosiers are better with technology than most of us

my uncle lives in the ****ing boonies and his friends are geniuses with any sort of technology

ODiE
09-21-2003, 11:38 PM
The world needs ditch diggers.

A kid with double names... ie debby-sue.

Dynamo
09-21-2003, 11:42 PM
whats funny is most of these hicks and hoosiers are better with technology than most of us

my uncle lives in the ****ing boonies and his friends are geniuses with any sort of technology

same with my uncle. he built a huge dock behind his house by hand, has totally rebuilt several cars and trucks, etc...

Alekhine
09-21-2003, 11:50 PM
I was born and raised in WVa, so I know a few things:

1. Couch that folds out into a bed. Common among whiteys in general, but in hick homes it's a staple thing...
2. axe
3. rifle - .306 (thirty-aught-six) for deer hunting, unless you hunt with shotgun slugs...but ****, you should really have both for the full hick experience.
4. pick up truck - american-made, of course...jeeps are semi-respectable too, but not nearly as much as a pick-up.
4a. ancient tractor
5. every type of essential camping and fishing item known to man
6. barbed-wire fence marking the exact boundaries of your property line
7. chaw/chew... and - with real old hicks - a spitoon.
8. at least one mounted taxidermy piece - preferably a deer with 8+ point antler configuration
9. septic tank
10. gas generator
11. wood-panelling in every inch of your home
12. mangy pet, usually a dog - hicks tend to drown their cats
13. smoker for fish and deer jerky
14. stilt-house/single-level house...but no subterranean, dug-in basement other than a coal den...and often just a trailer-home
15. clothes-line
16. road-side mailbox
17. way out of tune, piece of **** spinet piano
18. beer-can collection
19. dirtbike
20. 1/2 mesh baseball cap
21. everything else I can't think of right now

Bitchin_Camaro
09-21-2003, 11:57 PM
a Rottweiler
a camouflage ball cap
a Budweiser pool cue
a Jackalope
an empty burbon bottle in the shape of either a cadillac or Elvis
Particle Board furniture
A subscription to Field and Stream
Waterbed

-Dark-Angel-
09-22-2003, 12:04 AM
a family member who was already in the family before being married into the family.

naptown
09-22-2003, 12:07 AM
I'm a hoosier, lots of hicks around here.

Nothing beats being a hoosier when your school has drive your tractor to school day.

:)

Level 3
09-22-2003, 12:24 AM
12 guage shotgun
mesh baseball cap
wifebeater
case of bud
mutt dogs
favorite nascar sticker on his american pickup

stuffs like that

CelticMojo
09-22-2003, 12:26 AM
usually lots of land.
atleast all the hicks i know own land.
4wd vehicle.
shotgun(s), Rifle(s), assortment of knifes.
atv or dirtbike.
pop up camper, trailer or a mobile home of some sorts.
tent
camping gear
fishing rods and reels, and fishing gear.
hunting camos, blue jeans, tee shirts with pictures and sayings on them and flannel shirts.
one suit for wedddings and funerals.
a few drinking/hunting/fishing buddies.
usually a decent looking woman.
that is all i can think of atm.

D'Monix
09-22-2003, 12:39 AM
At least four hound dogs living under the front porch, these will be killed the first time your porch collapses.

A greasy baseball cap with either an autoparts store or cigarette company logo on it.

A fanatic love of your state's football team, the nearest state's football team, or default to OU or Nebraska when all else fails, look down upon all other sports as fo "pussies."

An excellent command of profanity, use at every opprotunity, especially when yelling for beer or for talking about someone who has any color other than white...

A lifetime pass to the local cockfighting scene, secretly desire to raising your own fightin' roosters.

half-nekkid or nekkid kids running in the trash-strewn yard. wife who is barefoot and pregnant. if wife, have at least one tattoos and dip as much your hubby does.. yell a lot, especially when wrasslin comes on.

blackie420rx
09-22-2003, 01:15 AM
You're all forgetting the stereo system worth at least $3,000 more than the trailor that it's in, which i conveniently located across the room from the leak in the roof...

Brofam
09-22-2003, 01:59 AM
a shotgun, 8+ inbred children, and an official nascar club card.

Predators Rage
09-22-2003, 02:31 AM
Yeah the filthy children who aren't wearing very much if anything at all is a must. Snoose/Chew/Tobackey/Chaw or Cigarettes another must. And the pickup truck, or as I've heard it called "pick'em-up-truck" (say it fast). Every hick I've seen who chews uses empty beer cans to spit into.