what typical household items can **** you up?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Chomp
08-27-2003, 08:56 PM
yeah i know about like Whippits (whip cream.. nitrous..)

what other **** around my house can get me in a altered state. no typical drugs or alcohol to cure me.

Osurak
08-27-2003, 08:57 PM
Drano

Bad_CRC
08-27-2003, 08:57 PM
jump in the bathtub, and make some toast.

Tiger
08-27-2003, 08:58 PM
saw to the head

seriously go to a ****ing hospital if you are that ****ed up in the head to just sniff/snort anything for no apparant reason

Chomp
i didn't say it was for no apparent reason. i'm not doing well. i need to be in an altered state.

Fatimah
I think the correct term is "Whip Hits" not Whippits. Gee... almost anything toxic will get you high before it kills you, so why not try for the substances with Mr. Yuck stickers on them first. Or you could just take a bat and hit yourself in the face until you get high.

IHateU2
08-27-2003, 08:59 PM
Semen

Oktane
08-27-2003, 09:00 PM
i didn't say it was for no apparent reason. i'm not doing well. i need to be in an altered state.

you're better off slamming a few shots of alcohol or chugging a twelve pack then, it will do much less damage to you than most 'typical household items'

Mangle-Me-Elmo
08-27-2003, 09:00 PM
the title of this thread made me lol

Bad_CRC
08-27-2003, 09:01 PM
vanilla

Chomp
08-27-2003, 09:01 PM
i didn't ask for ****ing critisism you stupid ****s.

if you dont know what the **** can help me then ****ing don't reply and read a different thread. it's not like my title didn't give my thread away.

Realjones
08-27-2003, 09:02 PM
I think the correct term is "Whip Hits" not Whippits.

whip-its or whipits. Definitely not whip hits.

vempire
08-27-2003, 09:03 PM
Nutmeg. (http://www.erowid.org/plants/nutmeg/nutmeg.shtml)

It is supposed to be a complete ***** to get it down in the quantities that you need, but it is said to be a very very intense, long lasting high. One that I have wanted to try for sometime now, but you really need to set aside 2-3 days for it as it takes upwards of 8 hours to really hit and then can last for at least a day or more afterwards.

iNVAR
08-27-2003, 09:03 PM
i hear bleach mixed with ammonia is really trippy, but you have to breath in very deeply for its effects to work properly.

gofishgrrl.
08-27-2003, 09:05 PM
The other day I ran out of my normal sleeping medication, so I took a bunch of nyquil and benadryl...I ended up pretty...out of it. I don't know if those are considered "typical household items", though. They are when your mom is a nurse. :shrug:

Fatimah
08-27-2003, 09:06 PM
whip-its or whipits. Definitely not whip hits.

Well, taking a "hit" from the "whipped" cream can = a "whip-hit"
Not that it will matter in the long run...

if you dont know what the **** can help me then ****ing don't reply and read a different thread. it's not like my title didn't give my thread away..

Seriously, you can huff/drink almost anything and it will get you high. However the rule of thumb is that if you haven't heard of it before, it is probably too damaging to be in common use. Even nitrous is pretty harmful in the long run. Just drink the vanilla extract/mouthwash and try not to puke. :/

Fatimah
08-27-2003, 09:07 PM
i hear bleach mixed with ammonia is really trippy, but you have to breath in very deeply for its effects to work properly.

Ok, not funny for the uneducated. Don't even do this in an open space.

edit: and yeah, benadryl and Nyquil will work too, but don't overdose. Anything with dextromethorphan (Robitussin) in it. Can raise your blood pressure and cause hallucinations though.

iNVAR
08-27-2003, 09:09 PM
Ok, not funny for the uneducated. Don't even do this in an open space.:shrug: someone stupid enough to do that well... i won't bother finishing.

gofishgrrl.
08-27-2003, 09:11 PM
edit: and yeah, benadryl and Nyquil will work too, but don't overdose. Anything with dextromethorphan (Robitussin) in it. Can raise your blood pressure and cause hallucinations though.

I take Ambien on a nightly basis which also cause hallucinations, so when the walls started moving from the nyquil/benadryl, I wasn't too shocked. The problem with pills is that it's easy to just take more after they start kicking in and you lose perspective of what you're doing. Maybe it's just me, I have a "problem" with pills. :shrug:

Brasstax
08-27-2003, 09:12 PM
Put gas on your head and light it.