what typical household items can **** you up?

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

Chomp
08-27-2003, 09:40 PM
i work out every day. play soccer 2 times a day. i dont need to ****ing work out.

CelticLegend
08-27-2003, 09:41 PM
And you are a loser, dude.

Flat out.

Have nice time in pre-manhood misery. :dapimp:

mznthrope
08-27-2003, 09:42 PM
Suicide really is the best option for you.

jotun
08-27-2003, 09:44 PM
drink a bottle of pure vanilla extract

Chomp
08-27-2003, 09:44 PM
And you are a loser, dude.

Flat out.

Have nice time in pre-manhood misery. :dapimp:
im fully aware im a loser.

but wait.. is the name of this thread "am i a loser?"

no.

Chomp
08-27-2003, 09:45 PM
drink a bottle of pure vanilla extract
k, is this true? a couple of people have mentioned it now.. whos done it?

Brasstax
08-27-2003, 09:52 PM
Here is a thread on TEENOUTREACH just for you...
http://www.teenoutreach.com/entertainment/wwwboard/ubbhtml/Forum10/HTML/000072.html

IByU4Dola
08-27-2003, 10:07 PM
suck an aifreshener thro a towel or make coffee outta those moonflower seeds

Toaster
08-27-2003, 10:16 PM
I read the thread title as "what typical household items can you **** up?" I thought this was going to be a breaking **** thread.

I'm highly disappointed.

I suggest either shooting bleach, drano, or yourself.

SonGohan
08-27-2003, 10:18 PM
This guy will, no doubt, end up telling us he is hardcore.

Zombie
08-27-2003, 10:19 PM
Bleach and simple green, mix in a large bucket and inhale.

Drudge
08-27-2003, 10:23 PM
k, is this true? a couple of people have mentioned it now.. whos done it?

you're starting to come off as desperate...

CombatWombat
08-27-2003, 10:29 PM
countdown to ~~~shoa

Onibushi
08-27-2003, 10:34 PM
any aerosol can will do.. they contain propane.. propane works well after a few times.. glade doesnt taste like ass

spray into baggy holding baggy tightly, inhale. repeat. be high.

Xplo
08-27-2003, 11:36 PM
Ok, not funny for the uneducated. Don't even do this in an open space.

You dumb ****. This ****er ****ing wants something that will seriously ****ing **** up his **** and you've gone and ruined it.

Although I can't say I've tried this EXACT experiment, I've done similar things, and sucking up a lungful of what comes off of bleach and ammonia won't kill you, or get you high. It will, however, make breathing feel (and TASTE) really weird for a while.. like you were inhaling dryer exhaust, complete with bits of lint.

It will also sting the **** out of your eyes if it gets in there.

Keep in mind that the stuff they used in WWI was thick, thick concentrated ****, and without a gas mask there was no good way to keep yourself from taking in dozens of lungfuls.

Rulide
08-28-2003, 01:19 AM
knife to the head

Fatimah
08-28-2003, 01:29 AM
You dumb ****. This ****er ****ing wants something that will seriously ****ing **** up his **** and you've gone and ruined it.

Although I can't say I've tried this EXACT experiment, I've done similar things, and sucking up a lungful of what comes off of bleach and ammonia won't kill you, or get you high. It will, however, make breathing feel (and TASTE) really weird for a while.. like you were inhaling dryer exhaust, complete with bits of lint.

It will also sting the **** out of your eyes if it gets in there.

Keep in mind that the stuff they used in WWI was thick, thick concentrated ****, and without a gas mask there was no good way to keep yourself from taking in dozens of lungfuls.

You dumb ****. I explained that there are several substances that can be created when ammonia and sodium hypochlorite bleach are combined. None of them are good for you, and depending on the concentration some of them are lethal. Experiment around all you like, the Darwin Awards are fun to read in the bathroom.

Toranaga
08-28-2003, 01:45 AM
morning glory seeds from home depot

or vcr cleaning fluid

both will make you trip and hopefully kill yourself

Xplo
08-28-2003, 02:40 AM
You dumb ****. I explained that there are several substances that can be created when ammonia and sodium hypochlorite bleach are combined.

Wow, chemistry is even more complex than I thought. I never understood that a chemical reaction could produce any of several different substances completely at random. :lol:

The only thing created when ammonia and bleach are combined that's relevant to the original suggestion is chlorine. Not chlorine and any number of other substances depending on what day of the week it is or whether you're facing magnetic north or whatever it is you believe makes chemistry suddenly follow different rules.

And while chlorine is toxic, corrosive, and can be fatal if inhaled, it would take a much larger dose than a person would get from sucking in a lungful of air from above (say) a bucket into which ammonia and bleach have been poured.

Incidentally, I discovered the lesser effects of chlorine inhalation while cleaning things. Sorry to spoil your amusement, but I'm really not suicidally moronic enough to become a Darwin Award candidate.

But more to the ****ing point, you ****ing dumb ****, if you ****ing hadn't ****ing told the other dumb ****er that ****ing with bleach and ammonia would **** him the **** up, he might have ****ing been ****ed enough to **** himself with it, ****er.

Way to ****ing go, you ****ing ****. :twak:

Barbarian
08-28-2003, 02:50 AM
Cough syrup. Down about 3 bottles of Robitussin cough sryup.

edit: kinda out of it tonight

Only if it's straight DM. If there's anything else, like acetaminophen, or Guaifenesin, you're screwed, or dead.