what should u do if ur so drunk u cant get hard

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

herbtown
06-03-2003, 10:59 PM
whatever....

i've never had a problem getting a hard dick no matter how drunk i was...i don't think it has anything to do with that...i think you needed to get up...regroup...head to teh bathroom...look in the mirror...and demand your boy step the **** up...you failed miserably...god, what the **** is wrong with u.... :f

Mr_Rabies
06-03-2003, 11:04 PM
Taser? Worth a shot.

http://www.shoplifestyle.com/store/assets/product_images/DD731_main.jpg

those things fookin hurt... i got hit by one on the arm... **** ow ****... on the oenis it would just make it like seizure and probably catch the hair on fire and kill all joor sperm and any future sperm

jerry
06-03-2003, 11:11 PM
**** u herbt0wn

Midnj
06-03-2003, 11:17 PM
just rollover and sleep for a bit ;)start humpin later... whether shes awake or not

Midnj
whatever....

i've never had a problem getting a hard dick no matter how drunk i was...i don't think it has anything to do with that...i think you needed to get up...regroup...head to teh bathroom...look in the mirror...and demand your boy step the **** up...you failed miserably...god, what the **** is wrong with u.... :f

:rofl:

InSane
lolz....

Bump
06-03-2003, 11:18 PM
u need to stick it in her mouth

it will help

herbtown
06-03-2003, 11:21 PM
i'm serious....what were you thinking about...?

if you're um...not aroused....then get aroused...think about things like wet ***** encompassing your dick and you busting inside?

i guess i'll never relate to this cy...sorry dawg...u = lose...she was tugging for you to get hard for a reason...u need to think better...

Iced
06-03-2003, 11:23 PM
whatever....

my thoughts exactly.

R@ND0M
06-03-2003, 11:48 PM
ouch..

Mr Jimmy Pop
06-03-2003, 11:53 PM
definetely goto U of W where no one knows you.

Bacardi
06-03-2003, 11:57 PM
whatever....

lol

if you're um...not aroused....then get aroused...think about things like wet ***** encompassing your dick and you busting inside?

i guess i'll never relate to this cy...sorry dawg...u = lose...she was tugging for you to get hard for a reason...u need to think better...

d its nice when you post something thats not ofn and with authority like you used to :herbz:

Glare
06-04-2003, 12:00 AM
Dude, next time drink less. Sex is so much better when you aren't numbed from the alcohol. I never understood why someone would get drunk, and then look for *****.

beer dick (even if you cant get hard) is kind of an unintended side effect of drinking a lot..

Golgac
06-04-2003, 12:01 AM

So true if he is young but I hate to break it to you guys when you start hitting upper 20s/30s chances are you will go thru an episode of impotence.

And I always heard it as whiskey dick.

cancer
06-04-2003, 12:10 AM
whatever....

omfg dave
:rofl:

blackie420rx
06-04-2003, 12:46 AM
Never had this happen. I dunno how I would react.
Usually, if I drink too much (and it normally has to be WAAAY too much), I just can't bust. Sorry I can't give you any advice on this subject.

Blackie

NAT Mav
06-04-2003, 12:52 AM
Can always get it up...busting is the hard part.

Psyc
06-04-2003, 01:07 AM
a) splint
b) fist her instead
Edit:
c) ctrl-k

Oktane
06-04-2003, 01:09 AM
put a popsicle stick in your pisscrack, works for me!

Kefka
06-04-2003, 01:12 AM
This thread reeks of an attention whore.

"Hey dudes, fifteen playboy bunnies said they WANTED MY COCK. What should I say?"

http://zortal.gr/images/upload/other/small_dick.jpg