Alcoholic Capri Sun!!

npr-telco
01-21-2003, 07:56 PM
My sister's friend opened her strawberry kiwi capri sun and it smelled and tasted alcoholic. My sister brought it to me and sure enough, either this has been tampered with or it somehow fermented.

There might be big money in this :) My sister and her friend are both 16 and they don't have access to alcohol. Her friend is very christian as well.

I'm not really sure what to do now. This is no joke, this thing is alcoholic without a doubt. Should I send them an email? Should I talk to a lawyer?

Chronic_Pain
01-21-2003, 07:57 PM
ummmm why isn't "going into the bussience of producing" one of your options?

Mael
01-21-2003, 07:58 PM
talk to lawyer
gonna be kinda hard to prove though, as it is at your house, and i assume you opened the pouch. Thier arguement would be that you could very easily have added alcohal to it, but hell, call a legal service and see if they are interested.

SegaRob
01-21-2003, 07:59 PM
if your sister gets ****ed you can blame it on the alcohol and sue them

-Striker-
01-21-2003, 07:59 PM
Oh please, its just fermented a bit, probly really old with a sub par seal.

I found a GRUB in my cambells soup onetime, they sent me some coupons;)

TrojanMan421
01-21-2003, 08:04 PM
That happens sometimes. If you let **** sit for a while and it has bacteria in it, fermentation is possible. Just write Capri-Sun a letter of outrage like you're one of those soccer mom's that has nothing better to do but raise hell. Then they'll hook u up w/ free stuff.

-Striker-
01-21-2003, 08:05 PM
Please note I thought that this was going to be a very obvious recipie for a mixed drink (not a very good one at that)

Violent
01-21-2003, 08:05 PM
you have a 16 year old sister? pics :]