t-99342 Happy Holidays? What a ****ing joke. [Flat] - TribalWar Forums

Happy Holidays? What a ****ing joke.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Core
12-19-2001, 07:56 PM
I want to know - how many people are actually happy or happier than usual because it's Christmas time?

I dunno about anyone else, but I got about all the stress and depression I can handle right now. If it wasn't for the fact that I love my kids I'm not sure what I'd do.

And to all you little kiddies out there waiting for mommy and daddy to litter your tree with toys, enjoy it while you can because it ain't real life.

blah.

edit: sig removed cuz it's lame.

Jazmine
12-19-2001, 07:58 PM
/me gives Core a big hug :heart: This hasnt been too stressfull so far for a change. Still gotta go shopping tho.

nullper
12-19-2001, 08:00 PM
Get a family of your own, it gets more enjoyable so I hear.

BizarreKid
12-19-2001, 08:02 PM
I'm excited because my favorite movie of all time, A Christmas Story, is on everyday.

-§trife-
12-19-2001, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by Core
I want to know - how many people are actually happy or happier than usual because it's Christmas time?

I dunno about anyone else, but I got about all the stress and depression I can handle right now. If it wasn't for the fact that I love my kids I'm not sure what I'd do.

And to all you little kiddies out there waiting for mommy and daddy to litter your tree with toys, enjoy it while you can because it ain't real life.

blah.

edit: sig removed cuz it's lame.

I bet even YOU enjoyed getting Christmas presents as as kid once.

ReCurve
12-19-2001, 08:05 PM

blah.

edit: sig removed cuz it's lame. core i don't do this often, but i'm gonna pray for you tonight

Cheesy_Poof_Man
12-19-2001, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by BizarreKid
I'm excited because my favorite movie of all time, A Christmas Story, is on everyday.

Ceiling_Fan
12-19-2001, 08:09 PM

Christmas is my favorite time of the year. :D

AniMisM
12-19-2001, 08:10 PM
I hear ya Core, but life goes on. Just think of the summer, and the things you can do with your kids, like camping and stuff... it's amazing how much weather affects our mood.

Kharn353
12-19-2001, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by Ceiling_Fan

Christmas is my favorite time of the year. :D Me too, I'm also happy cause I get time off from school.

Lord Elessar
12-19-2001, 08:12 PM
As a Christian, this is the second most important holiday in my religion. I'm very happy this time of year. To me, there is nothing stressful about the birth of Christ, which is why I celebrate Christmas. I'm not in it just for the presents.

Alfred Neuman
12-19-2001, 08:13 PM
only reason i dig x-mas is cuz 1 month and 3 days later, tis my birthday :D

BizarreKid
12-19-2001, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by Lord Elessar
As a Christian, this is the second most important holiday in my religion. I'm very happy this time of year. To me, there is nothing stressful about the birth of Christ, which is why I celebrate Christmas. I'm not in it just for the presents.

You serious?

LogRoller
12-19-2001, 08:15 PM
Yeesh.

I can certainly relate to the stress, but one thing keeps me real: NOTHING MATTERS EXCEPT WHAT DOES. Just relax, and enjoy the presence of your family. There are people in the world who love you, you have a place to live, a computer to post with, and everything else will work itself out if you want it enough.

orbital 123
My favorite saying that I always remember. " life is a ****hole and then you die", pretty much sums it all up. So just deal with it and get what you can out of people while you still can. Caring is for the weak, and pity leads to trouble for you. **** em all.

ReCurve
core is there anything we can do to cheer you up?

LogRoller
12-19-2001, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by orbital123
My favorite saying that I always remember. " life is a ****hole and then you die", pretty much sums it all up. So just deal with it and get what you can out of people while you still can. Caring is for the weak, and pity leads to trouble for you. **** em all.

The words of a true Christian, ladies and germs.

orbital 123
12-19-2001, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by Lord Elessar

Are you really that naive? You actually believe that Jesus was born this month? It is pretty well known even among "intelligent" christians that Jesus was born more around the first half of the year no where near december. Peagan holiday changed to christian by the church. It means nothing more to me than a holiday to get gifts, spend time with family, and relax.

orbital 123
12-19-2001, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by LogRoller

The words of a true Christian, ladies and germs.

My views on things have changed Logroller, so you can drop the patronizing bull****.

ReCurve
12-19-2001, 08:19 PM
uhhm, sorry thought we were talking bout core, not flaming bout god stuff