t-97452 Newbies...listen up [Flat] - TribalWar Forums

Newbies...listen up

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Tigran
12-11-2001, 04:29 PM
I've only been here a few weeks, and I've come up with a rough outline of what a newbie here should and shouldn't do

1. DON'T EVER START A NEW THREAD!!!! It is probably *** (old ****ing news) to the "vets".
In fact, that's the only thing a lot of "vets" do. Wait for someone to post something so they have a reason to live and can slam you. Then you'll never hear from them until they get another chance to O F N someone else.

2. Until you get a chance to say, "***" yourself, your safest bet is to post images in the never-ending "Hottest chick" thread. It's even better if it's your cute sister or hot mom.
Pimping them to the vets here is always a good move.

3. If you are brave enough to start a thread, make sure it has nothing to do with Tribes.

4. If you do start a thread on Tribes, make it Tribes 1 and not Tribes 2. Vets have a low opinion of Tribes 2, and anyone who plays it.

5. If you wax poetically about the good old days --all the way back to the ancient days of 1998, your first "mine disc" kill and of the "Happy" mod you might get into the Staff and Vets good graces.

6. "Own" or "Get Owned" is the rule here. If you can publicly embarrass someone in a thread, you move up a couple of notches on the totem pole.

7. Do not show any weakness. This is an online experiment of Social Darwinism and the weak are eaten.

8. Manners are a form of weakness. See above.

9. Slurp a popular vet. If you are accepted as a vet's or Staff members personal lackey, you will be protected...for a little while.

10. Mak3 sur3 you kn0w h0w t0 typ3 with numb3rs. This is a sure way to show your c00ln3ss to the l33t p33ps.

Tigran

nurp
12-11-2001, 04:30 PM
You really have no ****ing idea what you're talking about huh?

nietzsche
thanks for the tips..

BabyRutH
lol

:bigthumb:

edit: yes, he does know what hes talking about. he pinned the tail on yer ass nurp ;)

Iamatree
Shut up.

SKnight
12-11-2001, 04:31 PM
How many of these threads have popped up?

geekcola
old news

SuicideSnowman
Hi friend, how are you?

Alfred Neuman
tip #11: never admit you came from t2bb

Tigran
12-11-2001, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by Nurp
You really have no ****ing idea what you're talking about huh?

See what I mean? This is a perfect example of what happens to newbies.

Watch and learn. I'm sure I'll be slammed a lot more before this thread goes away.

Tigran

Fool
I came from the T2bb. Blow me.

SKnight
Originally posted by Tigran

Watch and learn. I'm sure I'll be slammed a lot more before this thread goes away.

He's right about one thing...

issues
12-11-2001, 04:33 PM
& it shows :lol:

Alfred Neuman
Originally posted by Fool
I came from the T2bb. Blow me.

there are exceptions fool ;)

but, admit it....... those whom come here from t2bb are utterly fags.

Roga
Tigran hit it exactly :)

Nomad
I thought it was funny

Digital Night
I've only been here a few weeks, and I've come up with a rough outline of what a newbie here should and shouldn't do

1. DON'T EVER START A NEW THREAD!!!!

nurp

Tigran

I'm not slamming you foolio. I'm telling you that HONESTLY, you have no idea what the hell you're saying

JeHoVaH_Servant
12-11-2001, 04:34 PM

1. DON'T EVER START A NEW THREAD!!!! It is probably *** (old ****ing news) to the "vets".
In fact, that's the only thing a lot of "vets" do. Wait for someone to post something so they have a reason to live and can slam you. Then you'll never hear from them until they get another chance to O F N someone else.

2. Until you get a chance to say, "***" yourself, your safest bet is to post images in the never-ending "Hottest chick" thread. It's even better if it's your cute sister or hot mom.
Pimping them to the vets here is always a good move.

3. If you are brave enough to start a thread, make sure it has nothing to do with Tribes.

4. If you do start a thread on Tribes, make it Tribes 1 and not Tribes 2. Vets have a low opinion of Tribes 2, and anyone who plays it.

5. If you wax poetically about the good old days --all the way back to the ancient days of 1998, your first "mine disc" kill and of the "Happy" mod you might get into the Staff and Vets good graces.

6. "Own" or "Get Owned" is the rule here. If you can publicly embarrass someone in a thread, you move up a couple of notches on the totem pole.

7. Do not show any weakness. This is an online experiment of Social Darwinism and the weak are eaten.

8. Manners are a form of weakness. See above.

9. Slurp a popular vet. If you are accepted as a vet's or Staff members personal lackey, you will be protected...for a little while.

10. Mak3 sur3 you kn0w h0w t0 typ3 with numb3rs. This is a sure way to show your c00ln3ss to the l33t p33ps.

Tigran

I bet, if you went to jail, you'd be a good *****.

vulpecula
12-11-2001, 04:34 PM
so saying you're a ****in idiot would be a bad thing?