t-94112 Female...orgasm [Flat] - TribalWar Forums

Female...orgasm

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Phantred
11-28-2001, 09:36 PM
Yeah i put female and orgasm in a tribalwar topic, theres gonna be some jokes, but any real help IS appreciated.

My best friend(shes female)is 19 years old, has been sexually active since she was 15 and had never had an orgasm, she was with the same partner for 3 years, so its not just a first time thing...

she says she tenses up too much, and usually crys after sex(not from pain, and even when the sex is sappy lovey sex)

she was abused when she was little, her sister sexually, but she's not sure if she was sexually abused or not, but she's pretty sure she wasn't.

She has tried anal, and she is definetely not a lesbian(yes, she checked it out) but it is a serious thing.

She was also raped, and shes one of those "strong" people, strong meaning she doesn't show stuff effected her when it had to of.

Apart from profesional help(which is a last resort to her) if anyone has experience in this(psychologist\doctor\ personal experience) please give suggestions, or if anyone knows of a good source of web info.

shes never talked it out with anyone, but she is ok with talking it out with me. thx in advance.

PropIsDead
11-28-2001, 09:37 PM
:ugh:

nietzsche
11-28-2001, 09:39 PM
get her one of those big vaccum-cleaner sized dildos cdgirls.com uses

Moker
11-28-2001, 09:39 PM
She needs professional help

Kryptik
11-28-2001, 09:40 PM
If you are trying to be serious about this, you have brought this to the wrong place to discuss. not because of the lack of maturity of anything but your friend needs RL professional help.

amRam
Is she okay with your sharing this info with 15,000 people?

JeHoVaH_Servant
Phantred, you now have a job, you must get her to open up more.....

Starting with her boyfriend who isn't working it right..

Second you should open up to her aswell.

BalistiK
11-28-2001, 09:41 PM
Sorry... tell her to seek counseling from a professional therapist. Last resort or no it's her only real shot.

untouchable
11-28-2001, 09:41 PM
moker plz remove that extensively gay and large sig a.s.a.p.

CDL-Asmodeus
11-28-2001, 09:42 PM
I had to read it twice to realize what you were asking.

Sounds like she needs someone to talk with.. someone who knows what to say.

Either a really close friend, or a psycholgist.

I had a friend come to me and say they were raped.
I was furious at the bastard. :/

BizarreKid
11-28-2001, 09:42 PM
Maybe TW isn't the place for this.

Or maybe you should stop being a ****** and go muff diving.

Moker
11-28-2001, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by untouchable
moker plz remove that extensively gay and large sig a.s.a.p.

Bubbles
11-28-2001, 09:44 PM
Why is therapy such a last resort for her, do you know? I found it rather nice to have an hour a week where I could talk all about myself and not feel guilty about possibly boring the other person or developing a reputation for self-centeredness. Which is not to say she should feel bad about talking to friends about this stuff, only an acknowledgment that many women do.

ZProtoss
11-28-2001, 09:44 PM
Seems to me that its possible the **** screwed up her insides. Since in most cases from my understanding, it rips and tears things internally.

Raven
11-28-2001, 09:45 PM
WRONG place. Omg. Should not have shared that with us.

Kryptik
11-28-2001, 09:45 PM
most people are agreeing here. your friend needs professional help that we can not provide. jsut for the fact that she was raped should suggest that. being a pre med student for awhile, ive seen that no woman can go through that experience and not need some professional treatment. noone.

sargonnas9
11-28-2001, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by Moker
She needs professional help

Seriously, and she'll thank you for insisting she go to one. She has a problem, but there is a cure for it.

Phantred
11-28-2001, 09:47 PM
I'm the only person she does open up to, I do the same to her, and I don't believe it always takes professional help, what did they do before everyone and there dog had a psychiatrist, like i said, its her decision that she wants me to help her(by talking not sex) and no she doesn't care that I share info about a 19 year old girl with 15000 people that don't even know my real name.

Ben Reed
11-28-2001, 09:47 PM
Seeing a therapist is the best thing to do, IMHO...if not to fix the problem, then to determine the roots of the problem so that further initiative on her own part can start the healing process.

BizarreKid
11-28-2001, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by sargonnas9

Seriously, and she'll thank you for insisting she go to one. She has a problem, but there is a cure for it.

Never underestemate the power of denial.

Just thought it was funny with your sig.