Female...orgasm

KoyCymru said:
btw phant, if you have some fucked up illusion that you're going to get her through this and then she'll see why she loves you, eat a dick.

Seconded.

Edit: Okay, thirded.

Coprophobia said:
Tell her to get a real man that'll please her. Yes, I am available.

Can you sound any more pathetic?

Koy, if you truly want to look for help for her, go check out some sex boards. I'm sure there are a few around on the web which are devoted to answering questions about things like this.

sargonnas9 said:
Can you sound any more pathetic?

Koy, if you truly want to look for help for her, go check out some sex boards. I'm sure there are a few around on the web which are devoted to answering questions about things like this.

..........um

Sar- I expected you to pick up the sarcasm. I was laying it on pretty thick. Guess I had better use [sarcasm][/sarcasm] tags next time. :rolleyes:

Exactly how strong is she? Is she the controlling type? Alot of people... especially girls, are the type that feel they need to be in control. Some girls will not allow them to orgasm because they do not like to lose control of their bodies. It is probably not going to come easy... but she will need to learn to relax, and will need to start trusting other people... especially men.

If she can't even bring herself to masturbate (he said she had only masturbated once and it involved a brush and her boyfriend begging her to do it), that's a good sign she needs help. If her boyfriend isn't begging her to seek help he's an ass who doesn't care what she's going through so long as he gets off.
Just make sure she sticks to her deal to seek help after talking with you.

Back