t-87896 How would you Conquer the World? [Flat] - TribalWar Forums

How would you Conquer the World?

Pages : [1] 2

Jagonath
10-31-2001, 10:52 PM
I reckon the "military" aspect of warfare these days is way over-rated... and I wonder if the Western military itself knows this?

What tricks (if any) do they have up their sleeves, if a major confrontation did break out?

Eg.

-The US could easily print millions of dollars in any other countries currency, ship it to that country (they could do this right NOW if they wanted), buy lots of sh*t, ship the goods back to America and leave the other country in Economic Turmoil.

-THey could fund thousands of overseas spies this way, at no cost to American taxpayers, while vastly boosting their intelligence networks.

-Use teams of hackers to F*ck up the economy of other countries and steal all their money :p

-Play "divide and conquer" eg nuke a Pakistani city, make it look like India was responsible, creating mass turmoil in the third world... then march into the ashes and look like the hero of the day etc--enforcing an international government.

-Steal/Destroy another countries gold reserves (re: the "Who would you nuke" thread) flucking up their economy

-(this one = so fUking simple its funny) invest in alternative energy sources, thereby taking out the entire middle east.

Im sure there must be tonnes of sneaky tricks to pull on other countries, anyone got some more?

BlackJack
10-31-2001, 10:55 PM
the west is already looking into alternative resources.. :D

Forest Savior
10-31-2001, 10:55 PM
I'd go for the 'Divide and conquer' tactic, myself...the best time to seize power is when those in power are distracted.

If you have to exchange a blow in a fight you can't win by brute strength and can't run away from, always make it a really, really good sucker punch.

Ceiling_Fan
10-31-2001, 10:57 PM
Why bother taking over the world? Who needs the hassle?

Forest Savior
10-31-2001, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by Ceiling_Fan
Why bother taking over the world? Who needs the hassle?

Very good point. Farming is always an option. That, and the consumption of small insects in a sweaty, stinking Nicaraguan jungle.

Phantred
10-31-2001, 10:59 PM
Hackers is doubtful I think...

Most people aren't interrested in world domination anymore, people like to relax and ****, plus the kinds of people that do actually wanna conquer the world are big on drugs and there bad mmmk.

Forest Savior
10-31-2001, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by Phantred
Hackers is doubtful I think...

Most people aren't interrested in world domination anymore, people like to relax and ****, plus the kinds of people that do actually wanna conquer the world are big on drugs and there bad mmmk.

Depraved heretic! Taste my spicy revolution! YOU WILL TASTE IT, I SAY TO YOU!

Irishknight
10-31-2001, 11:02 PM
I think it's been shown again and again and again throughout history that conquering the world is impossible. Ghengis Khan couldn't do it, Alexander the Great couldn't do it, the Romans couldn't do it, and Hitler couldn't do it.

The U.S. can't do it either (although having the best chance out of everyone else)

GrammarCrusade
I would teach everyone English. Then I would truly own the world.

BlackJack
Originally posted by GrammarCrusade
I would teach everyone English. Then I would truly own the world. I love you :sex:

GrammarCrusade
10-31-2001, 11:03 PM
I love you as well. :heart:

p1mpd0g
10-31-2001, 11:04 PM
I'd Nuiek Everyone and punch them in The face ans dsteal their jackets!!!

Splog
10-31-2001, 11:04 PM
All this war and violence is daft.
It's simple, get a few thousand people and send them over to live in the country. Very slowly they'll breed themselves into a majority. Why haven't China done this? They've got people to spare by the billions. :)

Krius
10-31-2001, 11:05 PM
My clown gestapo are well on their way of finishing my plans to take over the world by pimp slapping the leaders into submission

MaDAssassin
10-31-2001, 11:12 PM
make the fat kid Eat it.

BlackJack
10-31-2001, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by Splog
All this war and violence is daft.
It's simple, get a few thousand people and send them over to live in the country. Very slowly they'll breed themselves into a majority. Why haven't China done this? They've got people to spare by the billions. :) who say's they haven't..? ;)

Splog
10-31-2001, 11:17 PM
well that'd certainly explain my sister... :)

Darkness
10-31-2001, 11:23 PM
first off i would just take over some small miniscule country then slowly start assimilating countries around it all the while abiding to the rules of the list (http://www.eviloverlord.com)

Evil Light Bulb
10-31-2001, 11:31 PM
Easiest way to conquer the world, start a successful religon.

TheSpirit
07-15-2003, 05:04 PM
so I got my shovel out and I dug this up from page 4135.