t-87697 Good Morning! [Flat] - TribalWar Forums

Good Morning!

Pages : [1] 2

PePpEr
10-31-2001, 07:02 AM
Morning! :wave:

Urbanism
10-31-2001, 07:02 AM
:lol: this comes up just as I post my thread...

PePpEr
10-31-2001, 07:03 AM
:) I always post it sooner or later.

mrboj
10-31-2001, 07:12 AM
:zzz:

Decepti|<on
10-31-2001, 07:36 AM
hi

Beren
10-31-2001, 07:37 AM
Right thats it! tomorrow when I wake up I am posting one of these!

Decepti|<on
10-31-2001, 07:39 AM
Sorry I was planning that and I have the advantage of the being up earlier.

-Slinky-
10-31-2001, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by Beren
Right thats it! tomorrow when I wake up I am posting one of these!

yeah, me and Beren have the advantage due to crazy time differences :)

except everyone would probably ignore it and wait for Pepper :( :-|

Decepti|<on
10-31-2001, 07:44 AM
I'm insane though, you can't win against that.

Beren
10-31-2001, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by -Slinky-


yeah, me and Beren have the advantage due to crazy time differences :)

except everyone would probably ignore it and wait for Pepper :( :-|

Yeah but then I would be mister sneaky bastard and icq any one in the region to post in the thread to keep it alive :)
Thus ending up pulling in some US whores and thus defeat the evil Pepper :)

Mystro
10-31-2001, 07:47 AM
It's a morning alright, but ain't nothing good about it. r

-Slinky-
10-31-2001, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by Beren


Yeah but then I would be mister sneaky bastard and icq any one in the region to post in the thread to keep it alive :)
Thus ending up pulling in some US whores and thus defeat the evil Pepper :)

cunning ;)

LadYofDarknesS
10-31-2001, 07:50 AM
:wave: good mornin' guys... I'm beat.

Decepti|<on
10-31-2001, 07:51 AM
I'll show you beat. :twak:

Jimmy
10-31-2001, 08:03 AM
:wave: Good mornin!

Ugh..humpday and I still feel like:

http://hubcap.clemson.edu/~jsawyer/sleepy.jpg

CleaRShoT
10-31-2001, 08:17 AM
:wave:

]{ane
10-31-2001, 08:20 AM
'morning all.....still no kid Pepper? When is she due?

Beren
10-31-2001, 08:22 AM
Yeah its got to be due soon? You need to inform us of the latest every morning mate. So the day you don't post we know where you are :)

PePpEr
10-31-2001, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by -Slinky-

except everyone would probably ignore it and wait for Pepper :( :-|


VEY :bigthumb:

PePpEr
10-31-2001, 08:30 AM
FYI: Baby still isnt born yet. My wife has a feeling today is the day but I dont know if I should believe her or not. We'll see :)