Show Ur Pics & Frighten Other Posters

I have a long term boyfriend already, so I'm perfectly fine with being fat, thanks.

Not that I don't want to lose weight, but hey, I'll live.

glare.jpg

thats me u fuckers, bow down

orbital123 said:
most people don't do that. Fool, and yes actually that is the best way to do it. Most people want an easy way out. It takes will power. Now fuck off before I give you some more advice that i don't think you will like.

Actually eating less is not the answer to losing weight orbital. You can eat 5 meals a day and still lose weight if you eat the correct way. It's about balance. Maintaining a correct diet and exercising will provide maximum results. Getting into shape is about 65% diet and 35% exercise too. You can take all the supplements you want and workout 3 times a day, but you won't see as much result as you would if you exercised once a day and ate correctly. In fact just eating less without proper exercise will have a negative effect on your metabolism.

Small meals that work with your metabolism with a steady excercise regime is the best way to get fit and look good too!

Fool said:
Actually eating less is not the answer to losing weight orbital. You can eat 5 meals a day and still lose weight if you eat the correct way. It's about balance. Maintaining a correct diet and exercising will provide maximum results. Getting into shape is about 65% diet and 35% exercise too. You can take all the supplements you want and workout 3 times a day, but you won't see as much result as you would if you exercised once a day and ate correctly. In fact just eating less without proper exercise will have a negative effect on your metabolism.

Actually yes it is. If you eat five meals a day you are eating less food at each meal. It comes out to the same thing. Less food, healthier food = lose weight. I should fucking know buddy, I was the one who lost 30lbs, not you.

I wish I could get fat. I used to have to intake between 6-10k calories a fucking day plus a gram of protein per lb of body weight and I worked out a fucking lot to gain the weight I did. Then tnx to sports injury bye bye ~

orbital123 said:
Actually yes it is. If you eat five meals a day you are eating less food at each meal. It comes out to the same thing. Less food, healthier food = lose weight. I should fucking know buddy, I was the one who lost 30lbs, not you.

Congrats. Keep it off and I will be impressed. I've never weighed more then 155 in my life. And it isn't the same thing. Having 5 smaller meals is much better for your metabolism then eating 3 larger meals. You will lose weight faster with proper exercise and see more of an impact on your physique.

pickle..for some strange reason you remind me of clark kent with a shaved head. WTF!?!? ur superman?

Back