t-78055 Know a Good Sex Ed Site? [Flat] - TribalWar Forums

Know a Good Sex Ed Site?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

sargonnas9
09-27-2001, 12:29 AM
Well as it turns out, I know a heck of a lot more about sex than do some of my friends. Instead of telling them everything, does anyone know a good site that will save me the embarassment?

Axiom
09-27-2001, 12:30 AM
www.realdoll.com

Fool
09-27-2001, 12:30 AM
Ya my "friends" want to know too...

Curious_George
09-27-2001, 12:33 AM
Have they never watched porn?

sargonnas9
09-27-2001, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by Fool
Ya my "friends" want to know too...

/me flicks off Fool

AIM me (Sargonnas9) if you think I don't know the stuff.

Do you know how wierd it is to have to tell your friends where the g-spot is?

sargonnas9
09-27-2001, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by Curious_George
Have they never watched porn?

If you think you can perform great by studying pornos, you need help.

Only Lesbian porn might help.

xpdnc
09-27-2001, 12:36 AM
www.thehun.net

nigafool
09-27-2001, 12:37 AM
you can honestly come here and ask for a website so you dont have to explain sex to your friends?

1) explaining sex to friends is part of growing up

2) bull****

sargonnas9
09-27-2001, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by xpdnc
www.thehun.net

Again, I'm quickly looking for a Sex Ed site, not a porn post.

amRam
09-27-2001, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by sargonnas9
Well as it turns out, I know a heck of a lot more about sex than do some of my friends. Instead of telling them everything, does anyone know a good site that will save me the embarassment?

:rolleyes:

Fool
09-27-2001, 12:38 AM
Gigafool told me where to find a Gspot.

sargonnas9
09-27-2001, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by Fool
Gigafool told me where to find a Gspot.

(sigh) since men have a g-spot too, I'm sure he did.

******

Curious_George
09-27-2001, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by sargonnas9


Again, I'm quickly looking for a Sex Ed site, not a porn post.

Well what the hell kind of sex ed are you looking for? The type of stuff they teach in school? The type of stuff you learn from porn? what? The best way to learn how to perform would be through actual experience..

sargonnas9
09-27-2001, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by Curious_George


Well what the hell kind of sex ed are you looking for? The type of stuff they teach in school? The type of stuff you learn from porn? what? The best way to learn how to perform would be through actual experience..

I'm looking for a site that teaches tips, techniques, and common knowledge.

Damn, stop posting if you don't have a site. I'm tired of replying

Axiom
09-27-2001, 12:43 AM
You guys have friends?

nigafool
09-27-2001, 12:44 AM
IF YOU'RE ACTUALLY NOT LYING AND HONESTLY MAKING THE DUMBEST REQUEST I'VE EVER SEEN OR HEARD:

the internet doesn't always have to be used

it's killing social discussion

don't you ever just hang out and talk about ****?

Fool
09-27-2001, 12:45 AM
Being *****y isnt' going to get you helpful information. Furthermore I find it kinda funny that you're less embarrassed to tell your friends you know of a website to learn tips then you are to just tell them tips. If you're friends are interested in that stuff and want that info, then why would you be embarrassed to just tell them?

amRam
09-27-2001, 12:47 AM
What kind of a ***** are you when you're embarassed to talk about sex with your friends?

Grow some balls please and become a man okay?

sargonnas9
09-27-2001, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by Fool
Being *****y isnt' going to get you helpful information. Furthermore I find it kinda funny that you're less embarrassed to tell your friends you know of a website to learn tips then you are to just tell them tips. If you're friends are interested in that stuff and want that info, then why would you be embarrassed to just tell them?

Think... just think for a second. I don't want to be quizzed on the human body and I would be slightly uncomfortable to talk extensively about this. I'd rather just give them a website and say "here, go to this place"

nigafool
09-27-2001, 12:52 AM
Obviously these people aren't your close friends.