BYE: BROWNS TITANS
BEST: COWBOYS PATS RAIDERS
HOLY FUCK BAD: BROWNS NINERS

YnI54Ep.png

febwPF2.png

lYYmUgk.png

X2PP8Ub.png

0gtmv6w.png

Unreal to see Miami in the wildcard spot. When they were 1-4 I wanted them to run the table. They'll get destroyed in the 2nd round, but so what.

Unreal to see Miami in the wildcard spot. When they were 1-4 I wanted them to run the table. They'll get destroyed in the 2nd round, but so what.

Five games to go ... they might not hold that spot. And by "might not" I really mean "likely won't". But I hope so, as a Phins Phan.

Ravens - away
Cardinals - home
Jets - away
Bills - away
Patriots - home

I'd like to see three wins in that stretch but I would be very surprised.

Last edited:
Shaw would do better at LA than Fisher does, but he'd beat Seattle less.

The Seahawks are the one team Fisher seems to be able to beat fairly regularly. It's bizarre.

Five games to go ... they might not hold that spot. And by "might not" I really mean "likely won't". But I hope so, as a Phins Phan.

Ravens - away
Cardinals - home
Jets - away
Bills - away
Patriots - home

I'd like to see three wins in that stretch but I would be very surprised.

Cards and Jets are likely wins. Ravens and Bills are really hard games but possible. The Patriots could be a surprise win, considering NE might be resting starters and likely will have secured home field.

I don't see how the Pats lose that game. LA has one of the most boring teams in the league on both sides of the ball, and they're playing in Foxborough.

I would love to see the Jags upset the Broncos though, and I'm pretty sure Atlanta is going to give KC a serious run for their money. AFC West belongs to the Raiders.

Giants vs Steelers is a must watch game this week :drool:

Bucs vs Chargers purty good watch too and Lions vs Saints could be fun

Coaching changes:
Fisher has to go, he's ruining the Rams
Bradley's probably done in Jacksonville

Arians style running thin in Arizona? Cards are a fucking mess. Palmer looks 45, egos are running rampant on a def that should be way better than it's performing. Only RB jesus David Johnson is pulling his weight.

:lol: @ san diego

what the fuck that's the worst fuckign fan base ever. no wonder ever @ san diego game is a home game for your opponent. sad sacks

San Diego fans are fine, the owners have just been shitting on them for far too long. When a season ticket holder can pay for the entire year by selling the Broncos or Pats or whatever popular team and go to the beach instead of dealing with the dump at Qualcomm why wouldn't they?

They are far from the worst, San Diego just has such a high transplant population that Chargers fans feel less prominent than most other cities.

Back