RAYN AND NASH CAN U SETUP A TW BANK SERVICE FOR VOLUNTEER STAFF

spockhammer

AlwaysCrying
i think itd be cool to have a community chest or some shit to keep tw going that isnt solely dedicated to hosting shit

for example it could help keep youtube streaming

i mean we already have skymlinks and paid micro dick posters and private forums or watever so y not branch out to donating laptop or gaming cam gear etc to ppl that need it

this avoids laptop gate type situations and will probably help tw not completely be in the washer forever

AZDOHSKidsSeal_AllLogos.gif

i don't really understand the request

what do you want to donate to? we have enough problems filling the coffers as it stands. honestly if you weren't throwing money at us constantly I'd need to run a donation drive.

i mean if midair is gonna grow TW or TW is gonna grow itself which might not even be a goal... really should have some kind of official video staff and tho i kno HK does twitter and makes the forum better single handily, maybe tw also needs at least 1 womyn staffer that was in hippopod????? it juts makes more sense to me

also permanent donation drive sticky/button is the way to go imo because websites are not cheap, i will definitely be donating more even tho im in -6.5 k debt

Last edited:
Better idea... Dare take out a massive life insurance policy and list TW at the beneficiary. Kill yourself and TW's monetary needs will be forever fulfilled. State farm policies cover suicide so make sure you go with them.

Better idea... Dare take out a massive life insurance policy and list TW at the beneficiary. Kill yourself and TW's monetary needs will be forever fulfilled. State farm policies cover suicide so make sure you go with them.

i dont have money for life insurance do u think im rich? i make 800/month canadian from govt and live with mother that has multiple strokes and medical needs and makes 40k a year pension, 15k of which goes to medical expenses

anyway ya eventually all the private forums get turned public (or rats just move to another location)

due to darkpiece confirming to me that glare is a faggot i would like to war with the nexting crew as i figure they're no better than sjw's that rig rape charges and shit

the level of ignorance to celebrate bad mofos death or emotionally fuck with him to destroy his favorite video game outlet lol. u ppl really dont value u r jobs and online reputations like i do!!!!!!

also losing some money doesnt really matter when ppl trying to kill me or lock me in a cage

id rather not doxxx everyone and just rehabilitate the tribes forum by turning on the lights. which means all the private shit should go public for history so it doesnt repeat and also making tw into a league

if not fuck it ill just go publish a book on it all (even in jail) (ever get nexted by a person in prison) (we have the power)

Back