Finally Bumfuck gets it right................

So much talk of human trafficking in the US and I've never really seen any evidence that it exists.

I have an open mind. Prove me wrong.

its a buzzword that liberals use to justify the stupid behavior of women

As a fan of Larry Flynt's Hustler Club on Bourbon Street, i appreciate this mans efforts. He's doing God's work.

this is a good start and a good law

it will ensure your wife can't work in our country after she divorces you

Australian woman 'arrested in UAE over Facebook photo'

American Posts Criticism Of His Company In United Arab Emirates On Facebook . . . Company Brings Criminal Charges And Has Him Arrested Upon His Return To The UAE

UAE Jails Two Reporters for Criticizing Egypt

I just wish we could permanently detain them and deny them habeas corpus like you guys keep figuring out how to do over controversial facebook posts

I see why you don't talk shit about your country, your employer, because if you did you would be pooping over a prison hole right now. As opposed to watching poop trucks bring you your next delivery.

Last edited:
Mitch, I'm going to be real for a moment.

There's a deeply troubling day ahead of you for both you, your wife(?), and whatever kids you have over there. Please, I don't personally care, you don't need to reply directly to this post and tell me your family situation in that empire of dirt you call home in Dubai.

Just know this; your life over there is one day going to be irreversibly shattered when you find yourself in prison over there. A deep, dark abyss of hopelessness where you have no basic human rights, your life will be nullified and totally forfeit, and you'll be quietly whisked away to that sweet goodnight. And the only people who will eventually notice your disappearance as your family scrambles to flee the country - and probably fail to do so is us.

And that's.... That's fucking depressing, dude. Because you'll probably have no final post, no "let me wrap up my current life situation", no facebook status updates, no TW shitposting as the norm, you'll just.... Disappear into that sweet good night, and weeks, maybe even months will go by where our only genuine response to your lack of periodic shitposting will be a sense of relief that you've vanished. Kind of like how it was with that pedo Dweasel.

What's your contingency plan on this man? Like, do you have your TW login info posted somewhere so that when you're in prison someone else in your immediate family can carry on your legacy and post on your behalf? Who do you call for help when you're locked up indefinitely? Like, how does it feel to know that your last legacy on earth will be a footnote in the annals of history - a cropped photograph in a history book years down the road as your severed head is held by a sand nigger in the desert outskirts of Dubai?

Or do you just eventually concede that your liberal ideology has wholly failed you and you're forced to become a refugee and flee the place you currently call home - only for it to be too late?

Nobody here envies you, no one here thinks you're living the high life. You are a fly that is knuckle deep in the spider's web, and it's only a matter of time before that spider you continuously deny exists comes back and destroys everything you hold dear.

Sleep well, my sweet Dubai Prince, you will be missed - maybe, eventually.

Last edited:
Mitch, I'm going to be real for a moment.

There's a deeply troubling day ahead of you for both you, your wife(?), and whatever kids you have over there. Please, I don't personally care, you don't need to reply directly to this post and tell me your family situation in that empire of dirt you call home in Dubai.

Just know this; your life over there is one day going to be irreversibly shattered when you find yourself in prison over there. A deep, dark abyss of hopelessness where you have no basic human rights, your life will be nullified and totally forfeit, and you'll be quietly whisked away to that sweet goodnight. And the only people who will eventually notice your disappearance as your family scrambles to flee the country - and probably fail to do so is us.

And that's.... That's fucking depressing, dude. Because you'll probably have no final post, no "let me wrap up my current life situation", no facebook status updates, no TW shitposting as the norm, you'll just.... Disappear into that sweet good night, and weeks, maybe even months will go by where our only genuine response to your lack of periodic shitposting will be a sense of relief that you've vanished. Kind of like how it was with that pedo Dweasel.

What's your contingency plan on this man? Like, do you have your TW login info posted somewhere so that when your in prison someone else in your immediate family can carry on your legacy and post on your behalf? Who do you call for help when you're locked up indefinitely? Like, how does it feel to know that your last legacy on earth will be a footnote in the annals of history - a cropped photograph in a history book years down the road as your severed head is held by a sand nigger in the desert outskirts of Dubai?

Or do you just eventually concede that your liberal ideology has wholly failed you and you're forced to become a refugee and flee the place your currently call home - only for it to be too late?

Nobody here envies you, no one here thinks your living the high life. You are a fly that is knuckle deep in the spider's web, and it's only a matter of time before that spider you continuously deny exists comes back and destroys everything you hold dear.

Sleep well, my sweet Dubai Prince, you will be missed - maybe, eventually.
Rep worthy post. GG.

he is right

bc01.gif

sorry midge but they are coming for you when you sleep soon

tons of rich successful white people live in dubai...it's really not a big deal

mitch is somewhat of a douchebag, but that really doesn't excuse you guys being so fucking clueless all the time

we went over this before coombz

news includes things you may not want to believe in

not just commentary that confirm our own predisposed biases

Last edited:
fear sells

fear of 'the other' sells especially well

in reality, Dubai is nbd :shrug: I know most of tw don't live in reality tho ;)

Back