[WSHH] Michelle Jenneke

Best part was actually watching her hurdle. She is better at that than acting sexy.

She's a decent hurdler, though there are far better, even here in Australia (notably the reigning olympic champion and multi-time world champion, Sally Pearson)..

But she's cute and did a sexy wiggle thing this one time, demonstrating once again where the priorities lie in women's sport.

Far superior hurdler:
506780-120808-sally-pearson-1jtri8x.jpg

and for female athletes, the obligatory glamour shot:
sally-pearson.jpg

But yeah, Jenneke's got that "smokin hottie next door" vibe thing.

Heh.. video so exploitive.

Let's forget about her accomplishments and just appreciate her in a bikini getting out of a pool and short shorts bending over a bunch of times.

(I don't mind seeing it, but she's gotta have zero self-esteem to be down for that)

Let's forget about her accomplishments and just appreciate her in a bikini getting out of a pool and short shorts bending over a bunch of times.

(I don't mind seeing it, but she's gotta have zero self-esteem to be down for that)

don't you get the impression most Aussie's could give two fucks? I bet she is a fucking blast in the sack.

Last edited:

The initial hype came over that wiggle thingy she did during some junior championships that was apparently some sort of 'heya' to someone or some shit. It went viral due to that 'girl next door hottie' factor, and she knows where her bread's buttered and has been milking it like crazy ever since. That said, she's a decent athlete... just... that's quite secondary to whatever fame she has.

I believe you're thinking of Hope Solo. AFAIK Miss Jenneke isn't a confirmed coalburner, though she may have a little abbo in her family tree.

Back