[absent] islam contribution to the world 2014

[15:44:17] [+buize] man im trippin
[15:44:24] [+buize] i just ate a bunch of drugs
[15:44:41] [+buize] this is gon be a long day

BP. Beaten Pussy.

Such a peaceful religion. Would suck to be beaten or killed in the name of a fairy tale (religion).

It's a violent, fucked-up world out there.

Lots of people eager to commit genocide in the name of their "god". So much that I often wonder if religion is just an excuse used by psychopaths to commit murder.

Many of those incidents are labeled as Christian, and some of them are Hindu or Jewish as well.

Last edited:
im glad there is an absent thread i was gonna pm this 2 him but might as well share it w/ everyone:

9R8uSyi.png

ty tom 4 all ur help in my dissertation w/ ur support i knew i could do it!!

You'll get extra social cred for that because everyone will think you're thanking a fag 'icon.'

nah dude i said IN not from/of

this will be picked up and i will be asked and i will be like yo he's my neonazi bro and just proves that love can bloom anywhere

for real tho it wasnt a sarcastic dedication - you've always been a good yardstick for stuff and our conversations back in the day were really useful in defining my own positionality :roller:

(also it's marxist as fuck to be really contrary and thank someone who is basically a polar opposite)

nah dude i said IN not from/of

this will be picked up and i will be asked and i will be like yo he's my neonazi bro and just proves that love can bloom anywhere

for real tho it wasnt a sarcastic dedication - you've always been a good yardstick for stuff and our conversations back in the day were really useful in defining my own positionality :roller:

(also it's marxist as fuck to be really contrary and thank someone who is basically a polar opposite)

I think we would agree on more social policies than not, it's just that you define yourself entirely by your treason of your own people. It's sad.

nah, I think we just have a different definition of who 'our' people are, that's all

knowing that you do what you believe is right (and is right to you) has been real important to me in figuring people out tho :heart:

And what's fucked up, is people are dying in the name of a religion, which is just an opinion of how you believe in something. The terrorists believe in a certain way of life, so to get power over people, they kill others in the name of Allah saying you didn't follow along. Opinion.

Last edited:
this is not islam contribution to the world 2014

this is religion contribution in the world 2014

you have muslisms, jews, christians and americans.

all fucking idiots who should be sent to space all together and leave THE REST OF US ALOOOOOOOOOOOOONE!!!

/thread

PS: And Juncker. that son of a bitch can go with the rest of the shit into space

juncker.jpg

yes, you, you son of a bitch. nazi corrupt scum. Merkel's shit hole.

//thread

Back