This guy is awesome.

I wonder how many times he has taken out a person or a baby carriage over the years.

great vid thanks for sharing ++

Cliffs:

Boring film about a guy who retired and took up skating down a boardwalk.

Suppose to inspire people to do what they want instead of work, but ignores the financial burden of life.

prolly none. i been going down there since i was a kid.
i went on skateboard day and did a little vid a couple years back.

Yeah, but doing this every day and on really busy days, seems like a recipe for disasttteerrrrrrrr. He looked a bit reckless in the end of the vid is all.

Cliffs:

Boring film about a guy who retired and took up skating down a boardwalk.

Suppose to inspire people to do what they want instead of work, but ignores the financial burden of life.

I just enjoyed the part about lateral acceleration connecting us to the center of earth by gravity and it's ability to put one in the "zone" either through surfing, skating, biking, driving, etc. Get over yourself I'm tired of you being so negative all the time.

slomo looks a bit like mofo

how can you find zen and mediate with all the assholes at the San Diego beach? I never go unless it is for a beach clean up because it is just a fucking crowded shit storm covered in fishing line and cigarette butts

slomo looks a bit like mofo

how can you find zen and mediate with all the assholes at the San Diego beach? I never go unless it is for a beach clean up because it is just a fucking crowded shit storm covered in fishing line and cigarette butts

the point is to find your own zen not copy cat someone else because they did.

i find my zen in some god forsaken area's of this world where no one in their right mind wants to be. its usually 50 miles from civilization in some canyon slot for me.

the shit he talks about moving forward makes 100% sense to me. i have lived my entire life getting pure joy out of moving forward in some fashion.

Back