faggot dogs that need thundershirts

Ronnie Dobbs

Veteran XX
we just had a thunderstorm here and i see posts on fb about how ppl had to put something called thundershirts on their faggot dogs

this is very gay imo

my dogs dont give a shit about thunder or shirts

My buddy has a dog that flips out when it thunders, like to the point of practically eating its own tail. They have to sedate the dog.

Mine gets a little clingy during thunderstorms but I think she'll be ok without the thundershirt

My dog will bark at really loud/close thunder but we don't have it often enough in WA to worry about it. I've heard you can just give your pets a dryer sheet and it somehow helps them, apparently they get static build up in that sort of weather or something?

My dogs bark at every damn sound and try to investigate everything but somehow they don't even seem to notice lightning and thunder.

That's why I named my dog Thunder, to help him with his self confidence.

ya i would never own a dog that couldnt handle a storm

ive seen dogs that hide in the shower and shit

fuck that, you'd be straight to the woods with a gun and a shovel and then i'd call the shelter to find a dog that wasnt defective

ya i would never own a dog that couldnt handle a storm

ive seen dogs that hide in the shower and shit

fuck that, you'd be straight to the woods with a gun and a shovel and then i'd call the shelter to find a dog that wasnt defective

edgy post is edgy

41ZmD4MoqeL._SY300_.jpg

shits infuriating

i misread this thread

i thought this was about a phenomena where thunderstorms make all dogs have uncontrollable diarrhea

We had an outside dog that freaked out during a thunderstorm while we were away, and jumped through a window into the house. Cut its leg and bloodied the place up too.

Back