does anyone in austin want to go to austin city limits this october?

clu

Contributor
Veteran XX
hey everyone,

i bought an extra ticket for my sister but she can't make it. it's for second weekend of ACL - 10/11 - 10/13. i tried finding a room but the cheapest/easiest places to find are booked.

can anyone spare a room for the weekend for me and a friend? it's a really good lineup this year and it seems like a hassle to sell the bracelet/ticket.

thanks.

I guess you checked the line-up.. Depeche mode, the cure, muse, franz Ferdinand, Lionel Ritchie...

You really have a spare room? I have a friend coming as well

How much is it? I really want to go. I have a place to stay at my brothers house but I do need a ticket. How much is the ticket? I'm down to party! :brows:

It's a $225 ticket and it will be a great show.. I'm housebroken. :)

oh there's the ticket price. disregard last post! I won't be buying a ticket for another month or two if I do go, I am working a lot in june but I am currently broke/saving money for my new orleans trip in a week.

Buy tickets the week of. All the fake ass hipster faggots in Austin will try to dump them just before the festival. It is way cooler to be totally psyched for the rad lineup than to actually go stand out in the sun faking enjoyment.

true
its hot and too many people and sucks
people just buy stuff early to resell and pretend they went

Back