Elvis Hitler is mad. And not just the regular sort of mad........

Mitchdubai

Poop
Veteran XV
Being edgy in a thread to impress the other nerdlings is one thing, almost understandable that people at his IQ level would do that. But not Elvis Hitler, oh no. He's the real deal. He actually was edgy by PM

Shit just got real.

{SO} My Dad died today 03-07-2012 10:3 9 AM Elvis Hitler No one cares about you or your dad, faggot

Reactions: gim
hrrrrrrrrm

despite my recent cooling towards you (I used to fucking despise you, but past few months you've been fine), even when I hated you that'd be pretty fucked up even for me to say

and I've posted about fucking the entrails of ellen and wearing a suit made out of him to his grandmas birthday party

and then feeding her cake made from the tears he produced while I tortured him with a hot spoon and a jiffy cloth

hrrrrrrrrm

despite my recent cooling towards you (I used to fucking despise you, but past few months you've been fine), even when I hated you that'd be pretty fucked up even for me to say

and I've posted about fucking the entrails of ellen and wearing a suit made out of him to his grandmas birthday party

and then feeding her cake made from the tears he produced while I tortured him with a hot spoon and a jiffy cloth

Well sure, that stuff is all fine and LOL in the main forum where everyone can see it. But in a PM? Worrying for him, dontcha think?

it was a neg-rep, rayn has alluded to it being way worse than you could ever imagine (he can see them all)

but even with that, fucking with a dad dying? fuck that, there's a line

i noticed that the first reply in the thread about your father was by spxnge who said he was sorry for your loss, which i thought was quite cool since i do think there's a line regarding this trolling shit.

i noticed that the first reply in the thread about your father was by spxnge who said he was sorry for your loss, which i thought was quite cool since i do think there's a line regarding this trolling shit.

Well yeah, this. I wouldn't have really been surprised to see a comment like that from Elvis Hitler in the thread, because apart from all the usual pisstaking, he's just one of the very few people on here who are genuinely too stupid to realise that there's a line and that sometimes it's right to show a bit of decency (see: Spxnge and many others who would normally abuse me).

But above all that, the simple fact that he chose to say this in a PM just bottled my mind. I think the kid might need help.

there's a line and that sometimes it's right to show a bit of decency

Wait, so it's OK for people to joke about rape but if someone posts about a family member dying one should automatically get sympathy or at a minimum no response?

I need to see this decency list, I must have missed that meeting.

in fairness this TW, not justifying what he did, but you made the choice to bring that personal stuff here and people are going to jump on the opportunity to take a stab at you

this

Haruhi__s_Funny_Face_by_Hellsender.jpg

I actually think it's the worst of hypocritical bullshit to suddenly expect respect or decency from people who despise you just because you've suffered a personal tragedy.

Why should someone who I think is a shit be granted any courtesy or decency at all? I think there are lines of decency too but I don't think they extend to someone getting a free pass over something like this, particularly when they make a fucking thread about it.

Back