Tempur-pedic Mattress.

Do you get too hot on a tempur-pedic mattress?

I just slept on a memory foam mattress topper and was constantly getting too warm.

Do you get too hot on a tempur-pedic mattress?

I just slept on a memory foam mattress topper and was constantly getting too warm.

Yeah, it can sometimes be a little warm. The topper could be worse as you don't get the same support and it will wrap around you more than the mattress.

You might want to do the free trial.

I've had one for 10 years. They're very comfy but they're not a heat sponge like some of the other foam types are. One odd thing is that if the room temp is chilly the mattress is firm until your body heat softens it up a bit but it's not really a big deal.

do not buy a tempur-pedic if you are over 150 lbs. you will be uncomfortable, and say goodbye to doggy-style.

i did the trial. i'm 6'3", 195 lbs. fucking was weird, because the thing doesn't move like a spring mattress does. like having sex in quicksand. and it got warm as hell. granted, i am a warm person (i wear shorts into the 50s), but i was warm in a way i never experienced on the posturepedic i owned before, or the one i wound up settling on. i always imagined that if i was a smaller person, i would be much more comfortable and probably not so warm.

I'm 6ft and just over 200 right now. If you rely on the springs for your timing I suppose it could fuck you up. Never had an issue tbfh though. As far as the heat I honestly don't know what you're going on about. I never had any issues with over heating while sleeping on it. I suppose if you're being a power bottom you might get a touch warm but I buy mattresses for sleep first and happy time second. :shrug:

i did the trial. i'm 6'3", 195 lbs. fucking was weird, because the thing doesn't move like a spring mattress does. like having sex in quicksand. and it got warm as hell. granted, i am a warm person (i wear shorts into the 50s), but i was warm in a way i never experienced on the posturepedic i owned before, or the one i wound up settling on. i always imagined that if i was a smaller person, i would be much more comfortable and probably not so warm.

Judging from the topper I tried, it's like all your body heat stays right below you and doesn't spread out to the rest of the mattress. It's a weird feeling - the mattress gets warm before the rest of you warms up, then all of sudden you're roasting.

I got used to it, but it did feel odd at first.

I have an icomfort and that doesn't make me warm - has some sort of cooling mechanism to it - so do the pillows. Only thing you can't really do is sit on the edge of the bed because it also forms beneath you.

15x4eu0.jpg

Back