Am I the only one facepalming about the Blizzcon videos?

ReneG8

Veteran X
First there is this abonimation of a trailer

Using the exact same music as the first trailer for SCII. Ya well ok. Then the ridiculous Heroes (ok maybe I missed that). But it looks so starcarfty to me.

And then the WoW expansion trailer. I stopped playing after cata, haven't looked back. And definately will not come back for this one.

At this point they're just fucking with us.

My only hope is Starcraft II HotS. With its cheesy story.

Er...kinda liked the first one because of it's cheesy goodness. I mean, there's no other way to play it for that one...it's a fanboy DOTA is all it is, ie full of Blizzard characters. What type of story can you make for something like that?

Fuck wow...I tried that out two months ago for the first time...most boring thing I've ever done. It's so...just...go here, do this, fetch this, kill that, give that to this dude. Blech.

I'm more interested in how/if Valve will react to the use of the DotA name.

MoBAs are tired and overdone. This is just Blizzard fanservice+.

Valve making "DOTAII" and Blizzard making "BLIZZARD DOTA..." Along with LoL and HoN, that shit's kinda getting weird.

I thought they didn't want to do the Panda race because the Chinese found it offensive or something?

Norse mythology and an undead warlord. Egyptian mythology and a giant elemental dragon. Asian mythology and pandas.

Shark jumped.

Monks? No way, they should be Pandaren Brewmasters! Oh well, at least Pandaren are finally in the game. I may have to return to WoW to check them out.

Monks? No way, they should be Pandaren Brewmasters! Oh well, at least Pandaren are finally in the game. I may have to return to WoW to check them out.

I'm actually very pleased that Pandarens are making their way into WoW, but I have to wonder - just one new race? If not two, then who gets them..? Or do both sides get them? That'd be interesting, right?

Back