Things to do when a Dweasel thread appears with "you gotta read this" in the title

Mitchdubai

Poop
Veteran XV
Things to do when a Dweasel thread appears with "you gotta read this" in the title

1) Read it

2) Not read it

3) Not see it because you have him on ignore

4) Kill yourself

All option are acceptable. Except maybe the first one.

1) Do nothing, because Dweasel is on your pignore list and you'll never see the thread.

Reactions: max
1) I read it.

It made me annoyed because it revealed who/what Eyecue is. The mystery intrigued me when I read the name for the first time last week. Finding out who Eyecue's identity was a bit of a let down as I was hoping the writers were introducing a new character and not some bizarre TW/Dweasel cross over. And this Angie/Eyecue fling is a bit sudden and contrived. Not sure I'm interested in following this subplot. When is Dweasel ever going to resolve things with his son?

At least there's always Boardwalk Empire to entertain me.

1) I read it.

It made me annoyed because it revealed who/what Eyecue is. The mystery intrigued me when I read the name for the first time last week. Finding out who Eyecue's identity was a bit of a let down as I was hoping the writers were introducing a new character and not some bizarre TW/Dweasel cross over. And this Angie/Eyecue fling is a bit sudden and contrived. Not sure I'm interested in following this subplot. When is Dweasel ever going to resolve things with his son?

and eastenders

That was option 3. How dare you change the options, you fucking clown.

I write my own options.

Deal_with_it_dog_gif.gif

1) I read it.

They are resolved !

He's not around and that's the way it should be! :clap:

Back