Dear tehvul,

I would be charged with assault.

Again.

I seriously doubt you would be able to smack me in the first place. Even at my advanced age I am still fast.

How?

Elaborate please?

How? Afterwards you will call the cops because not only did I hurt your face I hurt your pride.

IF you landed one I would laugh at your pathetic attempt and fuck you up before you had a chance to do anything else.

Then I would hold you down while MX beat the holy fuck out of you with help from the 2 other guys I had with me that you didn't know about.

I haven't lived this long being a pussy or a dumbass.

Fuck around you will be left looking worse than I left Dweasel looking. I think I will ask Texas for the info on the case he put on me after I beat the fuck out of him and went to jail over. Then I can post the pic of how I left him. He will never post it because he is ashamed I shit stomped him.

Last edited:
Can Musashi make a flash movie of this encounter please?

I think it would be a bad idea.

tehvul would have to use a deadly weapon. And it would have to be a gun. I don't want to die from a gunshot wound. :(

Now if he held the gun sideways and tried to throw the bullets like an idiot gangster I might live and get self defense.

I think it would be a bad idea.

tehvul would have to use a deadly weapon. And it would have to be a gun. I don't want to die from a gunshot wound. :(

Now if he held the gun sideways and tried to throw the bullets like an idiot gangster I might live and get self defense.

Morbid aren't you a Marine?

Fuck around you will be left looking worse than I left Dweasel looking.

Wow you beat your dad up? :picard:

Fucking stellar!

As much as I hate to say this. I'm sure your dad still loves you because he wouldn't be on TW if he didn't.

oic, you're not a pussy so you have dudes to fight for you

Not that.

I have a habit of breaking my wrists, and fingers when I hit someone. I hit very hard, and very fast. It's hard to make music with a fucked up right hand. That's why I'll let my ninjas fuck him up.

Plus it will be good letting them vent their anger on him. Plus then we can make a track about fucking him up. Make money off of it.

You might have been a Marine, but I was in the Neighborhood Infantry for 12 years. It would suck having a Marine fucked up but fuck it bro. Want war bring it.

Wow you beat your dad up? :picard:
Fucking stellar!
As much as I hate to say this. I'm sure your dad still loves you because he wouldn't be on TW if he didn't.

Yes I fucked him up. He had a awesome black eye, and the eye I was gonna rip out was all blood red. I jumped bail over that incident and ended up doing a month in the Bexar county jail. I saw a bunch of the guys I grew up with in there. Thats when I was made Orejon by Traveso, and Neto.

Dweasel doesn't even love himself let alone his kids. He cares only about getting laid. This track I made for him will be on the Luvhet Mixtape.

Last edited:
Back