Jim Beam Presents: Racial Relations

Jim Beam

Veteran XV
There is an odd situation that arises when I am forced to be mixed with the darker races. Dark people like me. As a white, civilized man I accept the challenges of working and understanding professional darker races and treating them with a modicum of respect. Not as full humans, but as the prototypes of humans. The weird thing is: they appreciate my honesty.

The problem with race relations is there is no honesty between, or within, the races. Blacks know they are dumber, but stronger. Asians know they are smarter, but less aggressive. Whites no longer accept any thought of being better at something. I am not unnecessarily rude to the darker people, but I will offer my thoughts when questioned. While blacks may have a lower IQ, they still understand when they are being patronized. I don't pretend to treat them as better forms of humanity or weaklings that cannot succeed, I treat them with the dignity and respect they deserve as a primitive form of humanity.

So, as a so-called "racist," I develop better relationships with darker people because I am honest. I suspect they find this a refreshing change of pace. Everyone else avoids breaking egg shells and tells them how great they are... such a fanciful notion. Nobody likes being lied to, especially primitive people that lack the mental resources to understand Western culture traits. Their entire lives are evidence of their inferior status (outside of athletics - I imagine cheetahs chasing you will make you a fast runner, and catching coconuts makes for a good outfielder or receiver.)

If you are white: Treat black people as they expect to be treated, as a promising, but limited, prototype of humanity.

If you are black: Stop killing, raping, and stealing white people's stuff. You were pretty horrible slaves, that's why machines replaced you at cotton and tobacco.

If you are asian: Go back to the Orient. We don't need railroads anymore.

If you are jewish: Let's talk. I got an idea for a movie, TV series, or bank.

Recently, I discussed my views with another white person (he actually thought recycling saves the earth). This was a guy that was forced to believe all the bullshit that races are the same, that there are no rights or wrongs, blah blah blah. Just like with black people, he was so impressed with my honesty and knowledge, he asked for more information. Of course, I am happy to supply anyone with the truth. The seeds are spreading.

I'm saving this world one person at a time.

My alcohol radar is beeping. I sense alcohol has something to do with the creation of this thread.

I wonder if they do that when they go poo

DSC00499%25255B7%25255D.jpg

lets talk about when dweasel smoked crack.. hey man how'd that taste like and have you ever misplaced any?

I had some skanky bitch sit on my face this morning. She was a bit dark toned, but gladly released my sperm across my face as i lied there thinking, damn this shit smells.

No, I'm not a mulatto. According to my genetic breakdown, I am less than 1% asian. I am of Northern European ancestry.

I would like to see how you have calculated your family history back far enough to derive to >1% of a certain race.

Back