Occupy America

The WicKeD

Veteran³
I quit serious gaming about 8 years ago. Been busy in the RW working, mortgage, wife, four kids you know the "American dream"

If my memory serves me, this forum was and may still have the capability to influence cyber cultural trends. That is why I come here and ask for help from the gamer |33t. Your contact lists and resources are vast and have the ability to amplify a thought if you make the choice. Our futures are at stake and action is required. Our first amendment rights were attacked in the early days of "occupy wall street" YouTube and face book were censoring photos and videos till msnbc picked up the story. The media is still down playing and spinning the story, but this is our fight. Freedom is very expensive and apathy is cheap and easy. We can influence our futures as a collective of the 99%. This idea crosses political ideologies it effects the vast majority of us, it's about the 1% owning our government and our futures. Search the web, read, and spread the word. Major cities all over the United States have protests taking place they need support. This experiment we live in was intended to prevent what we have.

We Are the 99 Percent
https://occupywallst.org/
occupy wall street pepper spray - YouTube
Declaration of Independence - Text Transcript
Government Orders You Tube To Censor Protest Videos // Current TV
Will Occupy Wall Street Succeed? Reality - Do Americans help each other? - YouTube
Civil Unrest in America could provoke Martial Law - occupy wall street is growing! - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watchv=HABe4g...?v=uiraDbcx14c

death > slavery

I know it's a bot (guess not?), but OccupyWallStreet?

Why not just start killing board members of banks and stock market execs instead? Do something actually useful/effective.

Last edited:
OccupyWallStreet?

Why not just start assassinating board members of banks and trading companies instead? Do something actually useful.

yeah, things dont suck so bad right now that people are willing to kill to change it.

and that's what it takes so nothing is going to change.

I quit serious gaming about 8 years ago. Been busy in the RW working, mortgage, wife, four kids you know the "American dream"

If my memory serves me, this forum was and may still have the capability to influence cyber cultural trends. That is why I come here and ask for help from the gamer |33t. Your contact lists and resources are vast and have the ability to amplify a thought if you make the choice. Our futures are at stake and action is required. Our first amendment rights were attacked in the early days of "occupy wall street" YouTube and face book were censoring photos and videos till msnbc picked up the story. The media is still down playing and spinning the story, but this is our fight. Freedom is very expensive and apathy is cheap and easy. We can influence our futures as a collective of the 99%. This idea crosses political ideologies it effects the vast majority of us, it's about the 1% owning our government and our futures. Search the web, read, and spread the word. Major cities all over the United States have protests taking place they need support. This experiment we live in was intended to prevent what we have.

We Are the 99 Percent
https://occupywallst.org/
occupy wall street pepper spray - YouTube
Declaration of Independence - Text Transcript
Government Orders You Tube To Censor Protest Videos // Current TV
Will Occupy Wall Street Succeed? Reality - Do Americans help each other? - YouTube
Civil Unrest in America could provoke Martial Law - occupy wall street is growing! - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watchv=HABe4g...?v=uiraDbcx14c

death > slavery

:rofl: you have a family to support and yet come here to post this nonsense?

You came to the wrong forum for this, bub. Sorry. Go try /b/ or Youtube comments, they might be more sympathetic.

Anarchists are idiots, you realize that, right? I've debated several and they're totally ignorant of the feasibility [or total lack thereof] for their philosophy.

I grok the Wall St thing but, this won't be a public movement until the economy tanks again. Right now the general public is still comfortable. And, Flex is right, it won't pick up and be real news equivalent to Egypt etc until we as a group are ready to kill for it. Wait until the cops start getting laid off and join in.

Last edited:
I quit serious gaming about 8 years ago...

Define serious gaming, please. I have always considered that two-word phrase to be an oxymoron.

I spent a few hours "occupying" Wall Street with your supporters. It was cool, it was a spectacle, people who saw it or heard about it wondered what it was all about. That's positive, but there was not much else.

The organization that runs this shebang seems spooky to an open-minded leftist like me. There does not seem to be any official support from organized labor, either. I'm against the status quo like you are but what do you propose to replace it? That's really vague to me, and hard to get behind except for a few hours like I did.

Are sock puppet accounts sucking each other's dicks trying to create a viable dialogue for this? Fucking hilarious.

kGjLf.jpg

If I was looking for sympathy I would look in the dictionary between shit and syphilis. I came here in the hope of some action by word of mouth that is all. I played Tribes for 5 years and the majority of the people were higher then average IQ's. Most have fragile egos and love to flame :). I seriously believe there are people in this forum who can and should help even if it is no more then blogging news sites, etc....

Oh man I'm so sorry. Your outspoken sincerity has cracked my cynical, cold demeanor and shown me the meaning of true friendship and honor.

loljk go climb a wall of dicks

Back