Sexuality and games....opinions?

I'm starting to really dislike the trend of sex in games. For some reason it ALWAYS ends in someone bitching about how they are not represented and then whining when somoene talks shit to them for being in others faces about it. The internet is not a friendly place. (TW taught me that very well :p).
Yeah I understand gay people want a fair shake at marriage and stuff in games, it's understandable. But why even start the debate by putting it into the game to begin with? You want sex, get the fuck out of your house and get it. I play games to get away from all the shit in the world.
I use to like Microsoft's stance on sexuality being displayed in gamertags. They would not let you. Now you can be GayGamerX12345. Why do you need everyone to know your sexual orientation? And then you're going to whine about it when some kid starts harassing you for it?...really? If you don't want someone talking shit to you about it, leave it out of your tag. I think Bioware did great with the way they did Dragon Age. You really did not have to get into all that if you did not want to, but if you did want to, it was there for everyone. If a game designer does not put in something you don't like, don't buy it. Money speaks volumes.
Don't take this as a gay bashing. I don't think there should be sexual references in ANYONE's gamer tag and people should understand that it's the developer's decision on what gets into the game.
This rant brought to you by some dipshit that is upset because there are no gay marriages in World of Warcraft. Can you even marry in the game aside from just pretending to give a ring and shit?
People are too busy being asshurt (pun intended) to play the damn games. Play the fucking game. If you want to deal with a relationship, go outside and find a real one.

It could be because people like to see things like relationships in games/books/movies.

Also, when I make a female Shepherd, it's essential that I turn her into the intergalactic lesbian slut that she should be.

I honestly understand it's done for the sake of immersion into the the game's world..sometimes, not so much. But, if it's not there, tough shit.

gay guys in mmorpgs want the same benefits gay guys pretending to be girls in mmorpgs

free shit from lonely male mmorpg nerds

2vmukaa.jpg

bioware is the worst at this. its like an angsty teen romance with an annoying gay guy trying to get into your pants.

I'm starting to really dislike the trend of sex in games. For some reason it ALWAYS ends in someone bitching about how they are not represented and then whining when somoene talks shit to them for being in others faces about it. The internet is not a friendly place. (TW taught me that very well :p).
Yeah I understand gay people want a fair shake at marriage and stuff in games, it's understandable. But why even start the debate by putting it into the game to begin with? You want sex, get the fuck out of your house and get it. I play games to get away from all the shit in the world.
I use to like Microsoft's stance on sexuality being displayed in gamertags. They would not let you. Now you can be GayGamerX12345. Why do you need everyone to know your sexual orientation? And then you're going to whine about it when some kid starts harassing you for it?...really? If you don't want someone talking shit to you about it, leave it out of your tag. I think Bioware did great with the way they did Dragon Age. You really did not have to get into all that if you did not want to, but if you did want to, it was there for everyone. If a game designer does not put in something you don't like, don't buy it. Money speaks volumes.
Don't take this as a gay bashing. I don't think there should be sexual references in ANYONE's gamer tag and people should understand that it's the developer's decision on what gets into the game.
This rant brought to you by some dipshit that is upset because there are no gay marriages in World of Warcraft. Can you even marry in the game aside from just pretending to give a ring and shit?
People are too busy being asshurt (pun intended) to play the damn games. Play the fucking game. If you want to deal with a relationship, go outside and find a real one.
there it is

im fat and have sever body dysmorphic disorder, physcologically its impossible for me to feel sexual pleasure or an emotional bond if its not shown in form of third person erotic/emotional imagery on a computer/tv screen were i have the ability to interact without talking formyself or be seen as if was in real life.

Last edited:
Awww, got my first neg rep. For that person. This was not a troll. I would like to see other's opinions on this. I would rather have more/better gameplay than to have to worry about stuff like this in game. It does add to the experience but the arguments that ensue over it, detract from the way people percieve gamers. It feeds into the whole idea that even the gay part of the gamer community are basement dwelling, sex deprived, adolescents. Think about it, arguing about sex in a game...

Back