drive is a really good movie and you should see it

yeah there are actually a lot of movies like that

some movies where the stars or costars dont have any!! Weird huh?

God is Great

i liked the movie alot

but i was hoping for some more epic car chases, so now im going to go watch the fast five

so is it a movie based from the ps1 game "driver"? that is what i get from the previews

yeah EXACTLY also inception is a lot like matrix: the videogame and Roman Polanski's knife on the water is basically the same as GTA3 also i've never seen inception

I liked it. The first 15 minutes were awesome. A movie that was more style over substance. The directer also did "Bronson" with Tom Hardy which was an homage to Kubrick and "A Clockwork Orange".

I liked it. The first 15 minutes were awesome. A movie that was more style over substance. The directer also did "Bronson" with Tom Hardy which was an homage to Kubrick and "A Clockwork Orange".

im not exactly sure what "style over substance" means considering a movie should have both and imho it did

i was hoping that at some point the chick would get naked

i don't remember the movie well so i assume she didn't

There was more style to the movie than substance. What's not to get?

the implication that they paid more attention to the style (i.e., filming, soundtrack) versus the substance (i.e., plot, character building) is goofy to me because the substance is what they intended in this movie

it's not like it was from a book

Overall it wasn't bad, but Gosling's character did not fit the roles they tried to have him portray.

The plan to make him a racer would have been doomed to fail no matter how good a driver he was, people don't like/root for an emotionless, brooding, non-talker. Half of racing is promotion if not more.

i mean maybe when you are referring to less substance you mean less lines and stuff idk but i've seen a lot of movies like that and i would agree that they are very different from most movies out today (all shit)

another movie i think i liked recently was enter the void

okay i can't do anything about it if you dont like the actor and enjoy racing or fast and the furious or some shit cya thread

Back