77 US troops wounded in attack on Afghan base

How unfortunate. That is, unfortunate that they weren't shredded into small bite-sized lumps for stray Afghani dogs to chew on.

Blame Bush. What happened to bringing the troops home?

If we leave, they'd kill each other. Especially since we're better at detecting terrorism. Turning animals into civilized people is impossible.

I hear stories from dudes all the time about mortar attacks on our bases over there, they say you just get use to it. :shrug:

You can't really defend against suicide bombers.

I hear stories from dudes all the time about mortar attacks on our bases over there, they say you just get use to it. :shrug:

You can't really defend against suicide bombers.

Yeah, it's not like we're over there handing out candy. As long as we are fighting against the different tribes, they will be fighting back.

I personally find it funny the Taliban thinks it's going to win the propaganda war against the US when it continues to blow up afghan civilians.

If we leave, they'd kill each other. Especially since we're better at detecting terrorism. Turning animals into civilized people is impossible.

and why do we care if they kill each other? They were killing each other before we got there. Whats the big deal. Or are we playing PEACEKEEPER TO THE WORLD SOME MORE. spending our lives and our treasure.

I personally find it funny the Taliban thinks it's going to win the propaganda war against the US when it continues to blow up afghan civilians.

I personally find it sad that you think the Taliban is trying to win a 'propaganda war,' a term hatched in the fetid brain of some Washington kike.

Actually I am.

With the additional resources and money that the Iraq war drained away from the real puprose of the last 10 years, we may ahve made faar more gains in the Ghanistan than we have now.

there's roughly ~1 million people working in dc during the daytime... it's become clear you've never left your farm in bumfuck finland, so let me share a little something with you.

dc is full of black people (you'd hate it). to that end you can't be jewish and black... so no there's not millions of kikes in dc... also answer my fucking questions in the racism & tw thread.

i want to know how you feel about the enemy (i'm talking about muslims here) of your enemy (the jews).

I'm not going to answer any of your asinine, sniveling, pansy ass 'questions' that I've answered a dozen times in the past. Go stick a cork up your ass and suck off a nigger.

you'd like that wouldn't you - race traitor.

also i don't think you've EVER answered why it is you think you're one of the top 10 most ignored users on this forum...

Last edited:
Back