[PS3] Resistance 3

Quaduce

Veteran XX
Just picked this game today and played a few hours of campaign. Pretty fun so far, weapons are nice but the game seems a bit cartoony in a way...

PSN = hobochange add me up br0s

/1st, YESSSS!!!

Also it's Resistance 3, but it's the 4th game in the series. I was so confused I had to leave the shop.

And I don't even have a PS3.

I bought a ps3 to get Sunday Ticket

It takes like 3 hours to download then install demos, why must I install demos also btw? The 360 does it for me.

I didn't play the other 2, well I guess 3 (which is the one that people don't know?), so will I miss anything?

I didn't get through 2 because it was a steaming pile of shit. I haven't found myself "lost" in 3 because of it.

By the way, anyone else incredibly annoyed by the ladder climbing animation? It's like they didn't bother to animate it properly.

Just beat it.

The ending is meh.

The game is definitely better than teh first, which came out alongside a halo and the first Gears, so it was utterly overshadowed adn outclassed by the highly risen bar.

The weaopns are cool and feel really good, hate the wheel, at least in coop mode the sensitivty between the left and left upper was too great.

Story pissed me off, needless death really bothered me, ending just kinda left me mehs.

Actions fairly good, set pieces are pretty, but not as epic as anything you'll find in gears/halo. The difficulty on normal was pretty good at times, very good infact (just wanted casual with some challenge, delivered)

Look at some of the unlockable art, VERY pretty concept stuff.

UPGRADE THE PISTOL. Get to level three (trust me) its fucking worth it. Easily the best sidearm/handgun of any game, including Combat Evolved.

Its got coop though, for that reason, I agree with game informers 7/10.

I didn't get through 2 because it was a steaming pile of shit. I haven't found myself "lost" in 3 because of it.

By the way, anyone else incredibly annoyed by the ladder climbing animation? It's like they didn't bother to animate it properly.

You mean how fucking slow that shit is. Thank god there's no oh shit moments while you're doing it.

Back