The Great & Powerful Obama speaks in half an hour

FngrBANG

Contributor
Veteran X
I can't stand the wait!

OMG he's going to save us! I just know it! I won't have to worry about my iPhone bill! I don't have to worry about changing my Nutter Butter cookies to generic! And I can keep the illegal tiny mexican groundskeeper hidden in my patio utility closet!

THANK YOU BROBAMA~:bigthumb:
:flag:
F*CK YEAH!

bighand.jpg

So Obama is saying "this new job plan will do [this]. And [this] will happen. And it will foster [this]."

Anyone remember what he said the last two stimulus plans were going to do?

Gee, I forget...and so do you.

For sh*ts sake!

Somebody PLEASE shout out "Flat tax!" in there.

How's that for "fair" Mr. Obama? You'll never see a guy like that even entertain the notion.

Replay of last years job plan.

ANOTHER STIMULUS.

It's working, we need to do it again, with even more money. 1 trillion for new jobs, high speed rail (governor Scott of Florida said No Thanks), and Solor Energy (The company just went out of business). Yeah, we need more of this.

SHOVEL READY.

I am a happy person who loves music, sports, my family, and my heavenly father. One of my favourite things to do is play the guitar and sing. I love my family more than anything, i am the youngest of four girls and have two wonderful parents who have raised me to be very strong in the church. I hope to one day have just as strong of a relationship with my future husband and children. I am currently finishing highschool and plan to begin studying dental hygiene school in the fall of 2012.

Did he say, "...one of the biggest fucking routes in America"?

:shock:

Or was it "trucking"?  ;)

Back