Your big dick says a lot about you...

Jim Beam

Veteran XV
Studies indicate that faggots tend to have larger dicks than straight males. This seems implausible, however, it makes evolutionary sense. Homosexuality is not normal. Obviously, putting your member where another man shits is abnormal. Greater testosterone levels would make bigger dicks and less homosexuals....? Right?

That funny evolution. Our bodies are a closed system. Greater blood flow to dicks means less bloodflow to the brain. Less bloodflow to the brain means a greater chance of mental problems. That sums up homo-ism in a nutshell. They are mentally deficient.

We can carry this same logic to other races. Asians have the smallest dicks, yet they are the smartest according to reliable IQ tests. Whites have normal size dicks, which helps explain why we dominate the world. Blacks have the largest dicks, and they are the dumbest creatures we call human.

This does not mean every man with a big dick is a faggot.... but, they are probably a faggot or black whigger. They are the most likely to be mentally inferior to the rest of western civilization.

There is a reason why the statues and paintings of men from classical times illustrate a smaller penis. A larger penis was part of the animal world. Humans evolved above those primitive primates. A large penis was an indication of being less evolved. Animals have larger members. Civilized humanity evolved with greater brains, requiring more bloodflow, and a decreased size in the penis in relation to other animals, such as blacks and horses.

Evolution solves everything.

(also, I am now posting new threads)

This troll is aimed at niggers too right?

Does that mean azns are best because they have tiny penii too?

Penis size is a good indication of mental health and IQ within the male realm.

An abnormally large penis is an indication of less intelligence, or mental deficiency. A small penis is an indication of intelligence, but lack of testosterone. A normal size penis (the straight white man) is an indication of intelligence and testosterone. Neither animal nor faggot, nor asian.

Niggers have the same sized cocks as everyone else. Stop believing the jew rumors.

The funniest part of this thread is his likening big dicks to primates when primates have substantially smaller dicks than humans do

Yes. I can honestly say that I have seen for my self that niggers do not have massive cocks. Most of them are quite "average".

Back