The "what games are you currently looking forward to" thread...

SINep

Veteran XX
In order of which games give me the biggest chubby:
  1. Planetside 2
  2. Hawken
  3. Chivalry
  4. Battlefield 3
  5. Tribes: Ascend
  6. Skyrim
  7. Guild Wars 2
  8. Firefall
  9. Torchlight 2

Games I used to want to play, but have since become less interested:
  • Diablo 3
  • Blade and Soul
  • TERA
  • Tribes: Universe

Your turn...

I'd say I was looking forward to BF3 and TA but with one cramming spyware down our necks and the other gutting the franchise I guess I actually DON'T have any games to look forward to now. :(

bf3, arkham city, borderlands 2, mgs hd, sotc/ico hd, fifa/pes 12, rage and if I have the cash maybe get a 360 to see forza 4

Diablo 3
The new Ratchet & Clank game

I'll probably get Infamous 2 and the new assassin's creed when they come down in price.

In order of which games give me the biggest chubby:

battlefield 3
skyrim
rage
mass effect 3
the last guardian (ps3)
max payne 3

Games i'll buy just because:

modern warfare 3
Forza 4
gears 3

I'd say I was looking forward to BF3 and TA but with one cramming spyware down our necks and the other gutting the franchise I guess I actually DON'T have any games to look forward to now. :(

EA amended their EULA

EA would never sell your personally identifiable information to anyone, nor would it ever use spyware or install spyware on users' machines. We and agents acting on our behalf do not share information that personally identifies you without your consent, except in rare instances where disclosure is required by law or to enforce EA's legal rights.

I look forward to lackluster sales of SW:ToR and the decline of WoW, because both games use outdated design and their failure will be a step forward for the industry.

So yeah Guild Wars 2 then.

Back