Milfita - a new word

I'd like to introduce a new word into our vernacular.

Milfita - A mom that you don't find attractive(physically or other) but that you would like to fuck in the ass, if only to cause her some pain and humiliation.

For example, I don't consider Sarah Palin a milf because of her retardation, awful parenting, and her political stance, but she's definitely a milfita.

corndog.jpg

the word(acronym) has been used before but the definition is what i'm hoping to change.

milf != milfita . they are two entirely different things and your reasons for considering a woman as either would vary absolutely. certainly any milf is also a milfita, but a milfita is quite likely to not be a milf. that's what i'm going for.

it's sad that if i knew about this site 5 years ago and had a veteran thing below my name instead of member you'd all be sucking my dick with this brilliant definition.

actually, you'd still probably all troll the fuck out of me, but at least my new definition could strike an accord. anyway, i'll let this die now. can't wait for all the fresh and witty comments to follow.

Back