Rurouni Kenshin OVA 1-4

I'm working on getting the Kenshin episodes, but I'm getting them out of order, so it may take awhile.

Interested in what I have ( about 12 ep's so far )

i finished cowboy bebop
i was so sad when it ended...all the eps were good....

i almost cried after i saw the final episode...soo sad :(...:mecry:

At the end of Cowboy Bebop, I sat there and simply said:

' What....The......Fuck. '

I was REALLY bummed when Ed and Ein left...they rocked.

recnac said:
i finished cowboy bebop
i was so sad when it ended...all the eps were good....

i almost cried after i saw the final episode...soo sad :(...:mecry:

I felt the same way...a bittersweet ending, somewhat reminiscent of Hamlet (I won't say why due to spoiler issues), but in the end you feel like justice was served. The ending of episode 26 made me realize why I loved the show so much. I didn't watch it just to see how things would turn out at the end. I didn't really care about the ending. What I cared about was the journey I took to the ending...from Spike and Jet's first unsuccessful outings trying to bag bounties, to Faye's quest to find out who she is and what she's doing and where she belongs, to Ed, well...being Ed.

I liked Bebop as a whole, and that's what really mattered to me. I hope the rest of you who've seen the whole thing enjoyed the ride like I did, and here's hoping they bring Knockin' On Heaven's Door Stateside ASAP.

director.gif

bump the "fix" for CF and others

sending some Kenshin TV episodes now, all the ones I will upload work, but sometimes you gotta manually forward, and the quality is... iffy :) course thats 50megs each, and 96 episodes so... if you want good quality gimme a 6000 gig hard drive :)

You can get Grave of the Fireflies from Blockbuster if you really want to see it. I'm not sure anyone could fight off the depression long enough to burn it to an .mpg.

ok i'll head up to blockbuster sometime this week and check it out thanks.

just d/l a couple episodes of love hina and am surprised to say i find them pretty funny. :p

only human said:
did I fuck up the download or is Bepop #1 fokked? it stops at the same spot, so you gotta fast forward through it?
I think I had the same thing happen, it was fine after that though. All 26 eps.

Back