Rurouni Kenshin OVA 1-4

Urgewyrm said:
Greetings!

As most of you probably know by now, the best anime EVAR finished up last week.

That's right...Hellsing came to a close.

However, the first sub of Hellsing 13, though a good effort, wasn't exactly up to snuff. Weighing in at 90 megs, it lacked certain things....like a plot....

So, I've searched far and wide, literally scoured the net til all hours, and I've found for you a much better sub weighing in at 300 megs.

Go, my Otaku whores, go and download the goodness that is Alucard.

ok urge, for calling Hellsing the best anime evar I must beat you into a bloody pulp with my mighty wang.

Maniacal, I have up to episode 6, anything beyond that, start upping :D

As far as sadamitsu goes..I dunno, lot's of people die in it?

nah, sadamitsu is kinda of a sci-fi action flick, and the dude likes to fight, but he doesnt wanna kill...

he joins up with this sort of robot thing (after its completely mangled leaving only the helmet, which has its own AI, and can provide him w/ weapons, and bodyarmor, etc. when he puts it on)

its not AWESOME but its pretty cool, i dunno why, but the opening theme song got me hooked ;]

another one that looks pretty friggin good is Kaze no Yojimbo, only three eps out, but im definately keeping up with this one... very cool...

started watching RahXephon, very much like EVA, but without the religious aspects (or far less, at least), more believable characters, etc... seems ok, the animation is great... havent seen enough to decide

finally started watching love-hina, almost done with the first series actually... i dont really like it a lot, but i cant stop watching it...

geneshaft is pretty cool, and i dig the soundtrack... (spoiler ahead) dont like how all the likable characters die to quickly/often...

still cant figure out what kanon is really about

hikaru no go is so sill but so involving, i cant stop watching that one either

i really like soul taker, but the eps are taking so long to come out... like scryed, and fmp, etc. its such a pain :p

eh... this bump ended up being a lot longer than i intended }-P

Ishbu said:
i been looking around for Escaflowne episodes, so far I only got the movie, and ep1

After I finish watching Cowboy Bebop, I will probably d/l Escaflowne. I can find it fairly easily on Direct Connect. For instance, I see a guy right now with most of 1 - 26.

I've got all of escaflowne on cd and I think most people from #anime do too. If you can't find it on Direct Connect, I'll help you out sometime.

Heya folks,

Now and Then, Here and There ( what a gay name for an anime series ) , Irresponsible Captain Tylor, The Maxx, Geneshaft, and all the AMV's are coming down this evening.

Too many new uploads coming up, so I need to make some room.

Get them quickly before they're gone forever, cause you all know my track record for reloading stuff after I take it down.... :D

message sent
I am going to try over the net few weeks to upload all of robotech (dvd rips) they are high quality but huge (200+meg)

Hey ppl, long time no post, eh..
Anyways, I am upping Revolutionary Girl Utena to urge's, it should be complete this by end of this week; 27 eps are up so far, there are 39, plus movie.
Also, I am acquiring 'Those Who Hunt Elves', got 8 out of 12 eps, I'll do that next week..

Back