Rurouni Kenshin OVA 1-4

Intruder said:
Hey Lord, if I remember correctly you're the benevolent dude who uploaded 16 eps of Ranma. Is there any chance you got more? (it's...umm.. for my little niece..)

I'll try to upload more tomorrow. I've got all of the "season 2" (as clarified by cf, not really season 2). Some people also requested bubblegum crisis 2040 so I'm also gonna try to upload what I have of that.

I'm pulling a bunch of stuff off of my FTP, to make things a little neater.

I have text file in /Upload that lists what's currently available in my Archives. If anyone needs anything, lemme know.

gah. im just realizing how shitty the translations are on the cartoon network version of cowboy bebop. so much of the good dialogue has been butchered

Initial D:

Stage1 - 26 ep
Stage2 - ? ep
Extra Stage - 2 ep
Movie

Who's got em ... I want em ... DivX or VCD quality please :D

I supplied the BeBop DivX's for Cowboy's site (for those that didnt know)

I wasnt sure if there was 13 or 26 ... so I put the ? in there.

I thought it was 13 ... I am quite often wrong though.

never heard of it. Anyone have Macross Do you remember love? and I am hunting down copies of Streetfighter alpha.

why don't you just play gran turismo? seems like the same thing. but each to thier own. i did pick up something call "alien defender geo armor kinshin corps"
/me breathes after the long name.

Gotta Say ... GT3 kinda sucks after playing it so long ... I am playing Grand Theft Auto 3 now ... way more fun.

InitialD has a good storyline (if you are into cars)

initial d once you get over the atrocious drawings and the cheesy story its actually pretty good. I succumbed after being forced to watch about 5 or 6 eps at anime expo last year. I thought it really sucked and the story was so predictable.. but for some reason its strangely addicting

aliengreen.gif

Back