Dear Al'Muktar

skysnipe

Contributor
Veteran X
Here's another thread just for you honey.

Is your life so meaningless that you have to try to get a rise out of me? I feel sorry for you bro :/ you should try to choke yourself out, it will ease the pain of your shitty life and I heard it makes you high for like 30 seconds d00d

1311325002542.jpg

got to you hey bud?

dont talk about my life, I'm a gainfully employed post-grad and you failed out of highschool/had to retake a year 2 years ago, and you still havent graduated from school, and now you're a druggie :rolleyes:

you're a fuckin joke, pal

Totally got to me bro, I'm a dropout druggie and your life is awesome. But wait, I thought I only did fake drugs and get scammed every deal I make?

Got it.

Keep up the delusions, they make you very attractive. Moreso than your sandniggerish looks.

if you honestly assert the fact that you smoke a quarter of an ounce of pot a day, then yes, you got custy'd to fuck

as for sand niggerish looks? I'm pale as the driven fuckin snow mate, whiter than you

dsc00582p.jpg

while still being hideously ugly, I really wouldnt want to swap my life with yours mate

Your eyes are too far apart you fucking freak.

And I don't dabble in faggot but if 'Custy'd' means I got a great deal than yes, yes I did.

Nice blinds btw bitch. I'm going to go to sleep now, it's almost 4 AM and I want to get a big ass breakfast burrito tomorrow.

Mmmm...hashbrowns w/ sausage green salsa and beef and eggs. Can you get that in your shitty country bud?

blinds: wasnt my house, gf took that pic at a party when I was I was angry, after I finished speaking to her I ended up going through a window with the dude that pissed me off

but yeah, you're a fuckin joke pal, and you're a fucking moron with it

couldnt even finish fucking highschool :ugh:

come talk to me when you have a GED you holistically, no, congenitally inept cunt

Last edited:
wasnt my house, gf took that pic at a party when I was I was angry, after I finished speaking to her I ended up going through a window with the dude that pissed me off

but yeah, you're a fuckin joke pal, and you're a fucking moron with it

couldnt even finish fucking highschool :ugh:

come talk to me when you have a GED, you holistically inept cunt

You went through a window with a dude? NICE BRO, you're so fucking tough I bet it was plate glass, I want to be you.

Yeah I couldn't finish HS because I'm still in it you fucking retard :lol:

And yeah, I'm a total joke bro. Total.

GUYS DON'T FUCK WITH AL'MUKTAR, HE WENT THROUGH A WINDOW WITH A GUY THAT PISSED HIM OFF.

Oh this is why skysnipe is mad at muk , i wondered what was going on in that other thread as his comments didn't make any sense.

Back