350z Owners -- What mods do you recommend?

Rev_Night

Welches
Veteran XV
I have a 2007 Nissan 350z and i fucking love it. I want to get more out of it, and i was wondering what I should get. Its stock, manual, and right now im buying a JWT Popcharger intake for about $100. I should get all of about 5 HP from it, but its a start.

What would the 350z owners of TW recommend?

edit: pic of my car

3495155873_d0cc67e992.jpg

Last edited:
you arent going to get any reasonable HP per dollar spent on an n/a high compression engine like that

this just for the street? do you want to spend a few grand to get your freeway entrance times .2 seconds faster to 70?

def is right. You are going to spend a fortune trying to get any substantial increase in horsepower with that engine. Ultimately, not worth it.

Get an exhaust, and get a tune that will maximize output. Then focus on getting all the good suspension links / coilovers and reducing weight where you can.

did you just get it?

drive it for a while, until it becomes just like any other car, and you wondered why you spent so much on it. then the few times you need to pass someone you are reminded how nice the car is, but in the end it's just A-B.

its used, so i got it cheap.

all about asthetics man unless you track it

nice wheels, low profile tires, coilovers, tinted windows, #win

well rev what are you looking at doing. i used to own a 350 and know have a 370. your year z already comes with the upgraded headlights that everyone dies for. if your looking at getting an intake do not i repeat do not get the jwt popchargers! they suck in hot air and actually cause you to lose power. if you want a cheap intake mod get the K&N drop in filters, you'll see better gains from that then any short ram air intake.

None. That 350z motor is going to fucking grenade after you drop the popcharger in and drive it around like a bat out of hell. Hopefully your brakes don't catch on fire.

Back