Shit thread, shit poster.

Musashi

SGT Shred
Veteran XX
I just took a shit I'm quite proud of. Not because of the size of the log (which is the normal source of poo pride), but the noxious fumes this gave off.

Occasionally, I have turds that are so potent that it's like I'm dropping pellets of pure Zyclon-B. You know when these are immanent when you have those farts where you out-gass just a tiny little poot and the entire room becomes uninhabitable. I love basking in the stench. My own poo smells lovely.

since it was a public restroom, I did a courtesy flush, but even so the place became a superfund site.

I still don't know what I ate. Yesterday I had a burrito and some sushi. I'm thinking it was the burrito.

My dumps never stink, unless I'm sick with a stomach virus or something... I feel like I'm missing out on a crucial part of a stenchy life.

KiLLeR2001;16553585[/QUOTE said:
My dumps never stink, unless I'm sick with a stomach virus or something... I feel like I'm missing out on a crucial part of a stenchy life.

Yo look at this fuck who thank his shit don't stank

Last edited:
who shits in public restrooms

not this guy

how fucking old/irregular do you have to be to have to shit randomly throughout the day

Back