Tell me why I shouldnt buy this motherboard (Intel)

Seems fine, reviews look solid aside from people bitching that theirs was DOA but I've kind of learned to accept that motherboards are DOA way more than any other product I've ever dealt with.

Make sure your case can handle the SATA ports in their location though, I have a similar motherboard and dealing with the SATA connections is fucking terrible, they basically end up right next to the HDD cage and I have to remove it anytime I want to add or remove a SATA device.

Shark_thing_by_something_wild.jpg

when i'm looking for computer parts on newegg i usually just go to the top sellers or highest rated/most reviewed products for that category

generally people seem to know the better deals and will have already flocked to the best choice

also you can pretty much assume it is one of the most mainstream products so will probably get good driver support / patches if that applies

It is cheap because a) it has only 2 SATA 3 connectors, as opposed to 4 in higher end mobos, b) it has no USB 3.0 headers, and c) it has only 4 USB 2.0 connectors on the back. The more expensive boards tend to add more features like the ones i listed above, as well as better electronics.

That being said, you're better off getting the Z68 since it offers everything in the P67 plus accessing the integrated GPU of the Sandy Bridge processors.

It is cheap because a) it has only 2 SATA 3 connectors, as opposed to 4 in higher end mobos, b) it has no USB 3.0 headers, and c) it has only 4 USB 2.0 connectors on the back. The more expensive boards tend to add more features like the ones i listed above, as well as better electronics.

That being said, you're better off getting the Z68 since it offers everything in the P67 plus accessing the integrated GPU of the Sandy Bridge processors.

:huh: I dunno wat he said.

But I'd go wit wha he sez..... He sounds smert! :bigthumb:

Back