excerpts from odio's okcupid profile

not to dick ride too hard here but Spxnge is absolutely right

Odio kept neg repping him and Spxnge told him to do it one more time "to see what happens"

Odio didn't back down

now Odio is nexted

it's like a game of chicken

ITT: we see what happens

T3APO.png

Rayn said:
Rayn said:
it was pretty funny when you thought you were head over heels and going to marry that crazy girl then raged on her ex-bf. makes you

the crazy ex in that scenario.

Obibun said:
Rayn I don't understand why you of all people spread misinformation

ok i guess we have to check the record then.
btw 12/10 thread is a hilarious read.

I may edit this after I see just how ridiculously long wall of text looks

7/10

Obibun said:
she's got a lot of great qualities that make her perfect for a relationship.. she likes to clean, do laundry, doesn't like going

out partying.. etc.

she's basically the exact opposite of every 20-something white north american girl I've ever dated

Obibun said:
We've only been dating for about a month and a half, and I've gone back to see her twice in that time period

so yeah, I've been faithful

Obibun said:
then I get to come back home to a gorgeous girl with an incredibly wealthy family who

wants to marry me

Obibun said:
no, TW virgins misrepresenting information

I said I want to/I'm going to marry this chick

and at some point these nerds interpreted it as meaning I'm engaged

12/10

Obibun said:
no, TW virgins misrepresenting information

I said I want to/I'm going to marry this chick

and at some point these nerds interpreted it as meaning I'm engaged

Obibun said:
Yeah no, it was a long and convoluted process. Dated for

~4 months, spent ~2 months afterwards in limbo. In the end what it came down to is that girls from rich families (and hers was worth ~30++ million)

always have massive psychological problems, at least in my experience. They never get raised properly.

She was a good girl and had everything going for her, but deep down, and I mean deep fucking down, she had some major issues. It got to the point where I

just didn't want to deal with them anymore.

So basically we broke up and I kept fucking her for two months, then got drunk and angry one night and decided to message her long-term long-distance

ex-and-now-again-boyfriend (the guy she cheated on, broke up with, got back together with and then continued to cheat on with me) and told him EVERYTHING.

I mean, like, explicitly. I told the dude about all the wonderful places we fucked, how many times I came all over her, how many times I turned off her

phone's alarm in the morning, fucked her, and laughed when he tried to call her during.

The last message I got from her was like, 'STOP IT.. YOU'RE RUINING MY LIFE'

Well next time don't cheat, you dumb bitch.

Really though, it was a decent shot at the finale. But she had too many issues.

I won't say I was wrong, per se. I knew what I was getting into. But you scratch the surface of deep psychological problems and more just keep

cropping up.

ed- Gotta take shots at everything, eventually you'll score a nice headshot and rock the leaderboards.

ed2- Oh, and we were never "engaged" but it was very clearly headed that way. Thank God it didn't, dodged a bullet there.

edit - removed obi's wall of rage e-mails shit was too long.
[Hion] Would you wreck this? by Obibun - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums

I'd say BeliaL is next but he's just a harmless awkward loser with a jealous rage boner

Drgon+God is next

rage you say?

Obibun said:
we can conclude logically that people who think other people get angry over the internet are they themselves are the types of losers who get angry over the internet

QED nerds are losers with a tenuous grasp on reality go figure

I don't really get what the point of this is

I don't think Odio's ever shied away from being the nerdy kinda awkward loser that posts lots of tits to compensate

Hence everyone's meh or slightly weirded out reaction

Well except for Obibun whose baller status apparently makes him care heavily about Odio's okcupid profile

Spxnge issued a challenge

Odio accepted

Spxnge came through with the challenge

Odio nexted

I don't see why you would look down your nose at this

Back