I don't think I ever been as excited as I am for a new game.

Ender

ValtreX
Veteran XX
In the past 4 years I don't think I ever been excited for a game, especially for the PC.

I'm actually excited for BF3.

Great feeling, feels like I'm a kid again.

IversonAllen.jpg

I think BF3 has been in development longer than we think. There is just an amount of polish to everything shown that could only be done with a lot of work and time. I wouldnt be surprised if they have been working on it since bf2 shipped.

No amount of polish is ever enough. Buying video games is, well you get excited for it can't wait to play it, buy it, get it home and 1 weekend into it you start noticing the niggling little problems.

You get stuck on geometry, someone finds an exploit, the server browser doesn't work, servers are crash prone, you have to download a 1GB patch on launch day.

It's a waste of time to get excited for a game there is always going to be some kind of disappointment involved.

No amount of polish is ever enough. Buying video games is, well you get excited for it can't wait to play it, buy it, get it home and 1 weekend into it you start noticing the niggling little problems.

You get stuck on geometry, someone finds an exploit, the server browser doesn't work, servers are crash prone, you have to download a 1GB patch on launch day.

It's a waste of time to get excited for a game there is always going to be some kind of disappointment involved.

Maybe games that were only developed for 2-3 years or less are like that. There might be small issues but nothing that would take enjoyment away.

i don think i ever ben as exited as i am as for this new game i am

I almost thought this was NGFM.

Maybe they should disable comments on their page. The comments start with "screw you guys, i'm not buying this now" and continue in that fashion. I'm in agreement, cosmetic exclusives are fine but dont give exclusive armor piercing rounds and special guns.

although on the other hand if this content is unlocked via a code, you could preorder, then a month or two after release sell the code and make $10 or $20

If you pre-order the game, you get to unlock stuff from the DLC before it's released?

Not sure i see that as boycott worthy.

I do believe EA's marketing department is the absolute worst in the industry.

The Dante's Inferno bullshit, the Dead Space "holy shit your mom's going to be disgusted by this game, kids!" stuff, and now this.

It's like they live in some alternate world of people who enjoy being fucked over and patronized.

Back