Jack Kevorkian, dead at 83

RIP Jack

he was a crazy fucker but he had a valid point about letting people kill themselves if they wanted to.

Yes, seems ironic.

Especially since he was in a hospital. Didn't ask for any life saving care, but still. He toughed it out at the end. Just wonder how much pain he was in.

He will be missed, who's gonna off my ass when I'm all about pissing myself.. FUCK!

I think the point of "assisted suicide" is to avoid the tremendous pain and suffing to a person who is soon to undoubtfully die (beyond treatment). Nothing crazy about that, if you have seen someone go through such.

Last edited:
I have no problems with assisted suicide.

Heartbreaking story - A rugby player from England broke his neck a couple of years ago, apparently was looking at becoming quite a decent professional player. Anyhow, he lost the use of his body from the neck down. Both parents and his fiance vowed to take care of him, but he just couldn't take it.

He wanted to commit suicide so that he didn't ruin the lifes of the people that would have to care for him 24-7. They reluctantly took him to switzerland when he could perform the procedure himself ( no idea how ).

Edit: found it Rugby player’s 'euthanasia death' being investigated by police - mirror.co.uk

Back