Critics Agree: Goshin Packs Heat

Goshin

GriftKing
Veteran XX
Through the years and the ladies and what, i've learned a thing or two about dicks.

Apparently what I thought was average is actually large. Which doesnt make any sense to me but that's the feedback i get from my anonymous mail in post coitus questionnaire.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

another satisfied customer

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
also, i can check "older woman" off my list now
and she was fun in the sack!

oh yeah this thread is about sex

expect all the losers like swamp kitten and amazon jim to come in and talk about their girlfriends and sex lives

fucking insecure fags

Why did you take a pic of her piss on your bed? Is it for you to show her when you demand she buys you a new mattress and bedding?

goshin haven't you learned by now that girls think every dick is the biggest ever unless it's literally 2 inches long?

:lol: how could you tell she was a hippie by a photo?

also, the surprised look they give makes me wonder belial
unless every girl gives a look of shock and awe when its pants off dance off time

they don't btw, they just lie to you

no shit

except i do know a girl actually like this and it's funny... she's been with around 70 guys and she's only 18, and she tells her girl friend that i work with how every guy is the biggest she's ever had

Both Polychlorinated biphenylPCBs and the plasticizer DEHP have been associated with smaller penis size.[25][26] DEHP metabolites measured from the blood of pregnant women have been significantly associated with the decreased penis width, shorter anogenital distance, and the incomplete descent of testicles of their newborn sons, replicating effects identified in animals.[27] Approximately 25% of US women have phthalate levels similar to those in the study.[27]

Back