I didn't really like Final Fantasy XIII...

JohnMcClane

Veteran XX
...but I do kind of enjoy the soundtrack. Not every track is worthwhile but there are quite a few good ones on there.

Thoughts, TW??! :sunny:

I just wish Final Fantasy would write an original story. Like maybe have a distressed loner fighting an evil group of people who are trying to steal the planet's life force or something.

did you really enjoy the music or was the utterly generic and boring fantasy movie storyline: 60 hour edition so bad that your brain looked for anything to distract itself

did you really enjoy the music or was the utterly generic and boring fantasy movie storyline: 60 hour edition so bad that your brain looked for anything to distract itself

the only reason i made this thread is because i am listening to the music right now and enjoying it :sunny:

i didn't even finish it

the batles basically play themselves and when i'm not running the only direction i can to thenext autoplay battle it's playing 40 minutes of cutscenes

it isn't even technically a game

how about post some youtubes jmc. I kinda remember the music as being forgettable along with the rest of the game

I bought the game last year and attempted to play it but could only get 7 hours in before i had to stop. I hated all the characters and the story.

Picked it up again recently and have been slogging through it a bit further. It's starting to get better, but the first 7 or so chapters are just inexcusable.

Back