I feel like a flaming faggot (Ex issue)

mandarb

The Real Spiderman++
Veteran XX
About 5 years ago, me and a girl I had been dating for nearly 2 years split. I handled it horribly (both for myself and her) and I really regret doing and saying some of the things I did. I said a lot of things that can never be taken back. I did (her exs sister) some things I can't take back as well and lately it is all just kind of sitting in the back of my mind festering. I keep wondering if I should find her and apologize to her for the general assness of my actions then.

Today, as I was leaving work to get some food (a new Greek place opened up and I wanted to try one of their lamb Gyros) I ran face first into her as we were both turning the same corner going opposite directions. We literally slammed into one another and she dropped her papers she was carrying. I helped pick the papers up and she gave me a smile but I don't think it registered with her who I was. (Probably a good thing, saves me another EPO)

I don't want to renew a relationship with her, she is married and I have 2 wonderful little girls and am still with their momma, but I feel like I could have said something today to maybe make her feel a little better about the past.

Anyway, thanks for letting me vent and for calling me a faggot, or a queer cum guzzling dick sucker, or whatever in advance.

Maybe it's the Kraken talking or something tonight...

:sunny:

on topic....

Are you apologizing to make you feel better or because you actually think it will make her feel better?

She didn't seem to even recognize you. That is a good sign she has completely forgotten about you and all you apologizing is going to do is bring it all back for her.

on topic....

Are you apologizing to make you feel better or because you actually think it will make her feel better?

She didn't seem to even recognize you. That is a good sign she has completely forgotten about you and all you apologizing is going to do is bring it all back for her.

It's about 50/50. I do feel bad for acting the way I did toward her in the end. Also, I look 100% different now. I am not sure she didn't recognize me though, she just acted like she didn't.

I wish we had just remained friends. Shes the only friend that I have had that turned into a relationship and I regret it.

you literally bump into her, help her pick up papers, and she doesn't even recognize you? And you dated for 2 years.

Sounds like she doesn't give 2 shits about you and you're the one obsessing over her thinking about her all the time wanting to look her up etc

mandarb in my mind you are a hideous, evil, misogynistic, monster who preys on the innocent.

is this true or are you merely a misunderstood gentleman

also would u like to pee on togowhack's mom with me?

yeah how did she not recognize you

I have a full beard and had a hood over my face.

I think she probably did recognize me but I don't think she wanted to acknowledge it.

And I am not sitting here losing sleep over it, I just feel like I was a dick and owe her an apology.

If she died in a fire tomorrow, I would be sorry I never got to apologize but I wouldn't sit and cry over her. In fact, if she needed a blood transfusion and couldn't afford to pay me for it, I would turn her down. But I would apologize first.

i dont remember what people say to me from the year before...do you?

A mutual friend of ours told me she was drunk and rambling about me saying horrible things to her at a party this past New Years.

So she remembers.

And I would totally pee in Togowacks mother. Oh and I am also a pretty nice guy with no standards or morals.

sentimental people shouldn't drink when they feel down or guilty about something

now answer my fucking question before i go all buffalo bill

Back